SIXTY FIVE

"After you, nae sarang." Jungkook says as he opens the door to the Bangtan apartment.

I take a deep breath and step inside. The decoration is still the same as I remember. It's a weird feeling being back, it feels like it was so long ago.

It is almost as if I am here for the first time again. The butterflies in my belly are not the good kind. The unknown of the situation is making me nervous.

I keep telling myself that the boys will be welcoming and that Jungkook would never bring me into an uncomfortable situation. But my brain is not having it and is filling me with self doubt.

The sound of our footsteps on the marble floor echoes so loud, mimicking my erratic heart beating. I take off my shoes without sitting down on the bench place near the entrance for that purpose. My body is too electric for that.

Jungkook gives me some slippers and I wonder if they are the same ones I wore when I was here the first time. They feel familiar and foreign at the same time.

Going down the corridor towards the living room, sensing my nerves Jungkook holds my hand and gives it a squeeze. I stare at him and offer a weak smile. He leans in and gives me a slow kiss.

For a few seconds my mind goes blank. The only thing I'm feeling right now is his lips on mine.

When he pulls away, I smile again but more genuinely this time. We start walking again, hand in hand and soon we enter the big living room.

"Dumpling!" Taehyung yells as he practically jumps over the couch and crashes me in a tight hug, making me slightly lose my balance and get out of Jungkook's grip.

I hug him back and after only a short couple of seconds, a hand pushes Taehyung away from me.

"That's enough, hyung." Jungkook says glaring at Taehyung.

He holds my hand again and pulls me to his side.

"Calm down Jungkook-ah, he's not taking her away from you." Yoongi intervenes as he comes up to us.

He gives me a quick hug, almost like a bro hug. He doesn't like to be touched and knows I don't either. We are similar in that sense. This is us being extremely social.

"Yeah, you should be thanking me. I'm the one who convinced her to come back to Korea." Taehyung argues.

As if that would ever give him a blank card with Jungkook.

"That doesn't mean you can touch her, whenever you want." Jungkook says coldly.

If looks could kill, Taehyung would be dead on the floor right now.

"Stop. Are you trying to make Zoe uncomfortable?" Namjoon appears next to Yoongi. "Welcome back."

He gives me a small smile with his dimples showing and proceeds to give me a hug. At this point I'm giving one arm hugs to the rest of the boys since Jungkook kidnaped my hand. He's not letting it go.

After we finish greeting eachother, we sit in the living room. Jungkook tries to pull me towards the armchair and eventually his lap, but I refuse. Instead, I manage to drag him to the couch.

He makes sure I sit on one of the ends so his body can act as a barrier between me and Taehyung who is sitting on the same couch.

I can't help but find this jealous bunny endearing, even more so because of the fact that I only have eyes for him. He's perfect, there is no one who could take his place in my heart. Despite that his jealous ass, a rather cute ass may I add, takes every opportunity to show his possession over me.