TWENTY TWO

It's been two days since I got back from Jeju. Although our trip together was cut short, I still managed to enjoy the rest of my solo days in Jeju.

JK has been so busy but he managed to get a couple hours for us to grab dinner and for me to give him his car back.

Driving in Seoul is a little tricky when compared to countryside. I was able to change the GPS of his car to English and put in the address JK gave, so I don't get lost.

I park near a tall luminous building. I think I'm downtown, where most of the companies are based here in Seoul. This must be it.

"I'm going to miss you baby." I stroke the wheel and get out of the car.

I lean on the side of the car, waiting for JK to show up. Damn these buildings are huge, I look up to the last level of the building in front of me. The sky doens't shine with stars here, because of all the cities lights.

A familiar figure appears in my line a vision. Once he spots me, he quickly jogs towards me.

He is wearing fitted blu jeans, showing off those sinful tighs, a pale yellow button down shirt and a navy blue bomber jacket. He is also weating his usual cap and mask.

On his feet he has white and blue dunk low retro Nikes. My sneaker head get slightly jealous, they look so cool, I need to buy a pair of those.

"Hey." He stops in front of me. I missed his voice.

"Hi." I reply back.

"Had any trouble driving here?" He questions.

"Nope. This baby is great." I tap the hood of the Mercedes.

"I'm starting to think you like my car more than me." He chuckles.

"Never. You're much cuter." I smile at him and his eyes squint indicating he was smiling behind his mask.

*****

We are now both standing on the sidewalk waiting for the lights to change. I put my hands in my pockets, the night is getting colder and I'm definitely underdressed, my jacket is too light. A sure contrast to the weather in Jeju. I jump a little on the same spot, to get my circulation going in order to heat up.

"Don't worry the restaurant will be warmer and the soju will heat you up." he says "Are you sure you don't want my jacket?"

"I'm sure. It's enough that one of us is cold, besides I don't want you to get sick because of me." I reply.

I continue to move around on my spot, turning so that I'm now facing him. As I start to speak, something enters my field of vision and caughts my eye. It's this huge billboard from a sports brand, that has this insanely handsome guy. A guy that I know too well. At the bottom of the billboard it reads:

"Jungkook" I say not that loud.

"Hmm." he responds.

I whip my head in his direction. He is writing on his phone, his fingers stop, hovering the screen and he looks at me with huge brown eyes. I can't see his entire face because he is wearing a mask. It takes me a little while to connect the dots, I look between the billboard and him a few times.

"Is that you?" I whisper pointing at the billboard. He turns around to see it, the thing is huge so it's hard to miss

"Look, I can explain." he looks at me panicking and gently grabs my forearm.

"This is weird..." I say to myself. Again I look at the giant billboard. "What is happening right now?"

"I can explain, but not here. Let's go, we can talk at the hotel, ok?" he asks.