THIRTY SIX 🔞

Holding the big ass canvas that Taehyung insisted on having me paint, I make my way towards Jungkook's room in the boys apartment.

I knock on the door and his honey voice tells me to come in. I enter the familiar room but don't see him.

Leaning the canvas against the wall, I drop my bag on the floor and take off my jacket.

"Hi baby." His sweet voice reaches my ears.

I turn around and see him coming out of the bathroom, wearing a big white t-shirt and black shorts that are short enough to see those dream thighs.

"Hi Kookie." I say already drooling at him.

He is drying his hair with a towel, the outline of his muscles moves beneath the white t-shirt. What a heavenly sight.

I walk towards the couch, kneeling on top of it and leaning against the backrest as I wait for him to come near me.

He tosses the towel on the chair and stands on the other side of the couch, leaning in to kiss my cheek.

I close my eyes as he drags his lips down my neck, leaving little kisses here and there.

He moves back and I throw my arms around his neck, wanting him to stay near.

"I missed you." I pout staring at him with puppy eyes. I'm always so needy for him.

"You did?" He asks scrunching his nose while smiling.

I nod still pouting. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling closer as much as possible with the couch between us.

Not being able to resist him anymore, I place my lips on his. I kiss him intensely, clearly showing how needy I am for him. He is no better either, capturing my lips everytime I slightly move back, not wanting to let go.

I feel one of his hands roaming under my top, caressing my back. He sucks on my bottom lip before pushing his tongue inside my mouth. He's so good with his lips and tongue that immediately melt under his touch.

He moves to my neck kissing and sucking my skin. I run my fingers through his damp hair, pulling it when he grazes his teeth on my skin. His little groans send a tingling feeling to my core.

In a unexpected move, he starts to climb over the backrest of the couch without his lips breaking contact with mine.

My body lays on the couch with him hoovering over me. We keep kissing, getting lost in eachother. I gently push his chest, indicating I need to catch my breath.

He complies, taking his weight slightly off my body. I close my eyes trying to control my breathing.

"What's that?" I hear him say.

I open my eyes and see him staring towards the door. I forgot about the freaking painting.

"Oh it's nothing, just something I made for you."

"For me?" He gets giddy.

"Don't be to excited, I'm not good at painting." I say dismissively.

"You painted me something?" His eyes go wide and he jumps standing up.

Going straight to the canvas, he rips the paper open. Right away, splashes of grey black and purple show.

"Wow, this is beautiful." He says holding the canvas.

I had to admit it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, still I wouldn't describe it as beautiful.

"I wrote something on the back." I say shyly.