FIFTY FIVE

"I can't believe you manage to get everything ready in two weeks." Chris says. "You're such boss when you put your mind to it."

"Thank you, but I can't take credit for everything. Luke was essencial in getting me dismissed from work earlier, otherwise I would have to wait two months before I could leave." I explain.

"Luke's such a sweet man. A dilf actually. It's a shame he's not gay, I would definetely tap that." Chris says dreamly.

"Ew, Chris! He's my boss and you have brunch boy." I say with disgust written all over my face.

"His name is Eric." Chris scolds. "And technically Luke is no longer your boss."

"Anyway perv, there is still one thing left for me to take care of." I tell him.

"Oh your house, right?" He takes a sip of his iced coffee.

"Yap." I nod.

"Have you found someone to rent it yet?"

"Well that's where I need your help." I say shyly.

"Don't worry, I can take care of it for you. I'll interview people and the after you choose I'll manage it." He offers.

"There's no need for that, I'm not renting it to a stranger."

"So you found someone already?" He looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I'm kind hoping you and brunch boy, I mean Eric," I quickly correct myself. "Would move in and be the ones to rent it."

"What?" He asks dumbfounded.

"Please, Chris! I much rather leave my house under your care than with a stranger or even worse my brother." I shiver "Specially my brother, he you turn that place into his whore house."

"Are you serious?" Chris squeals.

"Of course, he already tried to do it a couple of times while I was on vacation. One time, I caught him red-handed."

"I'm not talking about your brother but about me renting your place." He points at himself in disbelief.

"Oh, yeah. I'm serious. You're the only one I trust with it." I give him my best puppy eyes. "So, will you do it please?"

"Of course I will! Your house is perfect and you know me and Eric are looking for a house big enough for us two." He replies without a second to spare.

"I know, that's why I thought this would be perfect." I bit my lip. "Although I still need a favour from you before you move in."

"What is it?"

"I told my brother he could have my TV and my couch. Can you make sure that's the only thing he takes? I won't be here when he is going there to pick it up."

"Don't worry, I can handle your brother."

"Thanks! You're the best, you know that?" I extend my hand giving him a finger heart.

"I know but you can say it." He pats himself in the back. "So are you excited or what? You're going to Korea!!!"

"Mixed feelings I guess. A part of me is excited to be with Jungkook again and another is scared of the unknown."

Calling it mixed feelings is being nice. I'm utterly terrified, because the fact the I don't know if Jungkook still wants me is scary.

I know that maybe I should have done things differently by metting Jungkook snd deciding if we wanted to be together. However, if things happened that way and I still had to go home to organize my life to move to Korea, I think I would have started to doubt myself. I would see myself getting cold feet.