FIFTY EIGHT 🔞

After a long shower, where Jungkook joined me of course, we just couldn't spare a second without our hands allover each other, my head finally hits the soft pillow. The tiredness hitting my body full on.

He lays next to me, snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

"I bet you're tired from the flight. You should try and sleep." His soft voice near my ear sends little shivers down my spine. He nuzzles my neck, inhaling my scent and giving me light kisses. This is heaven, my body melts more into his as I sigh satisfied.

"I missed you so much." I murmur starting to get sleepy.

"I missed you too my little thing." he replies softly as I drift off to sleep. "I love you."

When I wake up, his arm is still tightly around me and holding the little purple key that hungs in a chain around my neck. I turn slightly so I can see his face.

He looks like a big baby sleeping. No one would guess what a sex god he is. His bread cheeks are so damn cute and his pink lips are still a bit swollen from last night. Just adorable.

Waking up and seeing him sleeping next to me, is like winning the lottery. I gently run the tips of my fingers across his beautiful features. He slept only in his shorts, leaving his toned torso in plain sight. He is definitely a dream, how can someone be so perfect.

"You're being creepy." he mumbles sleepy, barely opening his eyes. I giggle and pinched his cheek.

"I can't help it you're so adorable."

"I didn't see you calling me adorable all those times you screamed my name last night." he moves his body so he is almost on top of me, he grabs my waist and starts to kiss my neck just below my ear making me humm.

I run fingers through his hair, pulling it gently when he starts to suck my skin. A moan escaping my lips when he tugs my earlobe. His hand is already moving underneath my top, his touch although caring sets my skin on fire.

I notice a faint ringing in the background, it sounds like a doorbell. What the heck?

"Do you hear that?" I ask.

"Probably the maid, leave it." He replies as his other hand travels up my inner tight.

"I better check." I state when the ringing starts again. I push him off me and he dramatically plummets on the mattress, grunting.

"Nooo, stay here." he pouts.

"Don't be such a baby." I roll my eyes as I grab the hotel robe.

As I emerge in the living room, I hear the room door open and the sound of some movement. I peep my head, to check the corridor that leads to the foyer. A hotel employee is carefully pushing a huge cart inside the room.

"Oh I'm sorry ma'am. I hope I didn't wake you." He apologizes, bowing when he sees me. "Mr. Kim insisted on us entering to bring you something to eat."

"Of course, that's fine." I smile.

"Do you mind if I take this to the living room Mrs. Kim?" he asks politely.

I nod, finding it funny that he called me Mrs. Kim, assuming me and Tae were a couple, when in fact I had another naked man in my room. I didn't find the need to correct him, the poor man is just doing his job.

"Wow that's so much food?" my eyes widening in surprise.

"Your husband asked for extra, when he learned you didn't order anything yesterday. You're a lucky girl, Mrs. Kim." he chuckles "Do you want me to set the table?"

"That's fine, I'm sure you have other things to do. I can do it myself." I smile.

"Ok. Someone will pick the cart later or you can call someone as well."