FORTY

Zoe POV

It's 8 in the morning and honestly, I feel dead. The pounding in my head is a clear reminder of last night's activities.

I look at myself in the bathroom mirror and groan. Even after a shower, I look awful and there's no amount of makeup that can fix this mess.

I look like I was run over by a bus.

I put my hair in a messy bun and slap my cheeks to bring some color to them. Checking my phone, I realise I'm already late.

I exit the bathroom, trying to make zero noise. I don't want to wake up Jungkook. He's probably just as hungover as me. Between karaoke and keeping eachother up all night, we barely slept.

"Where are you going?" His sleepy voice breaks the silence.

I turn around to face him with my shoes in my hands. Jungkook is sitting up in bed, the sheets are crumpled around his waist which leaves is upper body on display. His hair is sticking out in different directions and his eyes are super sleepy. Right away, I feel a tingling sensation down there. This boy makes me so horny. All. The. Fucking. Time.

Images of last night flood my brain. Even though, karaoke is a little blurry, the things we did after, are cristal clear. No amount a alchool could erase that. The way he touched me, is engraved in my brain forever.

Fuck me, please.

"Where are you going?" He asks again.

"I forgot to tell you, I'm meeting Ji-Yoo for an early breakfast to say goodbye." I say moving my eyes away from this gorgeous man in order to put my shoes on. Otherwise, I will lose my mind and have my way with him right now.

"What? But it's our last day together!" He whines loudly.

"I know. I was supposed to meet him yesterday but he had a work emergency." I say dismissively.

"Work emergency, my ass! He's doing it on purpose." Jungkook gets up from bed and walks towards me with long strides while throwing his arms around and talking in Korean. Although, I don't understand a word, it's obvious he is upset.

He's even hotter when is mad. God help me.

"Jungkook, please not this again." I roll my eyes.

"He knows it's supposed to be just us today, he's clearly trying to sabotage it!"

"Do you even hear yourself right now?" I ask keeping my voice steady and calm.

"You're too oblivious. I'm a guy and I know what he's up to. He wants to fuck you since day one."

You're the one oblivious to the fact that I just want you.

"Jungkook, it's just breakfast. I'll be back I two hours max. Then it will be just us." I grab my bag and walk to the door.

"You're really going?" He asked with a surprised face.

"I can't go away without saying goodbye to him. He's a friend." I stare at him sternly.

"Yeah, friend." He scoffs.

"Yes, Jungkook. Friend." I sigh as I go near him and cup his cheeks. Instinctively, he places his hands on my waist. "I'll be quick, I promise."

He looks at me, frowning, clearly angry about the whole thing. I kinda understand his feelings, I was planning on spending the day with him, but I just can't leave without saying goodbye to Ji-Yoo. Whether he wants to fuck me or not, he still helped me and was a friend when I needed.