THIRTEEN

He sits across from me, we are in a corner booth of a Itaewon restaurant. As agreed we are meeting to talk about my next trips. As much as it pains me to admit it, I spent most of the day looking forward to this.

He is stuffing his face with food, while talking excitedly about what we can do in Jeju island.

"I'm telling you we should go parasailing, the view must be awesome." He insists.

"Ok, as long as your ass wakes up early on one of the days for us to check the sunrise." I declare. "Also scuba diving is a must."

"Deal!" He grins at me.

"So I'll book the hotel tomorrow to make sure we have a vacancy. Are we still on to drive there?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think we can make it kind like a road trip and stop along the way." He replies nodding.

I grab a piece of pork belly and put it in my mouth. I love the food here. Good food and JK. I can't ask for more.

"So you really can't join me this week in Gimpo?" I ask pouting.

"No, I'm sorry. I have this work thing." He reaches for my hand across the table and squeezes it lightly. "I really wanted to, though."

"It's ok, I understand." I reply sadly.

"Hey, that's mine!" He exclaimes as I take the last piece of pork belly from his plate.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you later." I wink and pop the piece of pork in my mouth. He chuckles shaking his head.

"So what is this work thing? You are always so vague about it." I utter.

"You are not exactly the queen of sharing. At least you know what I do, I don't even know what you do." He retorts.

"That's debatable." I glare at him.

"How?" He questiones.

I open my mouth to speak but close it instantly. He smirks knowing he won the discussion. I pout annoyed.

"Don't look at me like that, you know I'm right." He chuckles.

"You know if I didn't like you, I would hate you right now." I huff and lean on the table getting closer to him, my voice is stern. "So basically what I do..."

"Wait you like me?" He interrupts.

"Are you listening or not?" I roll my eyes at him. All he does is mimick closing his lips with a key a throwing it away. I suppress a giggle, because his cheeks are full of air and he looks like a bunny. "I work in marketing for a sneaker company."

"Wow! That's amazing." He cheers. "Which brand? What do you do exactly? How long have you been there."

"Whoa, whoa, slow down." I reply "You only get one work related question a day."

"Why?" He whines.

"Because I say so." I say with a snug smile. A thought then crosses my mind. "Although you can earn extra questions if you would like."

"As in?" He questiones clearly not trusting me.

"You're mine."

"I already am." He says looking confused as my heart skips a beat.

"What I mean is, I can do whatever I want with your body whenever, wherever." I smirk.

"You're already entitled to that." He looks at me as if I'm saying nonsense.

How can he say stuff like this so naturally? What the hell? And why does my heart feels like exploding with happiness when I hear that?

I sit across from him speechless. I was trying to have a naughty conversation and he just threw me off.