TWENTY SIX

"Well this is huge." I observe as we walk through the apartment "You all have your own rooms?"

"Yes, we used to share before moving here. Hobi shared with Jimin for instance." he answers.

"And you?" I ask.

"Hmm I didn't share on the previous one." he shrugs.

"Are you one of those annoying roommates that snores in their sleep? Is that why they didn't share with you?" I tease.

"It didn't seem to bother you last night." he smirks "You know perfectly well I don't snore. I'm an angel."

"Then maybe you're a messy roommate." I contemplate.

"Well why don't you see for yourself." he says as he opens a door next to us.

As soon as I enter, the room feels like his room. The dark colors, mostly grey tones. A huge sofa next to a display filled with random figurines, pictures and CD's. On the back wall is a huge bed and a door which I assume is the closet. Overall I have to admit, it is pretty neat and organized.

Opposite from the entrance is this huge desk, with an enormous setup of screens and computers. I knew he was a gamer but that is next level.

"What's this?" I approach the table where a few devices with some weird buttons and cords stand.

"Just some equipment to make music."

"Oh I thought each one of you had a studio for that." I admit.

"We do, but sometimes when I get some song ideas at random hours I can easily record a draft here."

"That makes sense." I nod "Now this! This is what I call a chair!"

He has this gamer chair, most likely top notch. I seat myself, it is super comfortable.

"Wow this is nice." I twirl the chair around a few times. "So what's up all the dimples in this house?"

"What?" he questions confused. He is leaning against the desk with his arms crossed, damn he looks yummy.

"I mean most of you have dimples. I'm not sure about Taehyung and Yoongi, but as far as I can tell all of you have them except from Jin. Although with that face he doesn't need it. Was that a requirement?" I twirl the chair again but he stops it abruptly placing his hands on the armrests.

"I'm the only face you should be staring at." he scolds as he leans in stopping a couple inches from my face. His hot breath hits my face, his eyes stare at mine without wavering. I look at his delicious lips whishing they were all over my body.

"Staring is no fun. I rather do other things with your face." I whisper while I close the gap between us. Our lips connect, my hands travel his toned arms up to his cheeks. I pull him even closer, deepening the kiss. He instantly responds by putting his tongue inside my mouth, exploring every inch of it. I moan lightly, melting into the kiss.

Craving more connection, I get up from the chair, pushing him gently until he hits the desk. He leans against it and I position myself between his legs. He places his hands on my hips pulling me closer, while I put my arms around his neck pushing myself against him. Again we kiss, with my breasts pressed against his chest I can feel his racing heart. He runs his hands underneath my shirt, his touch making everything even better and making my heart skip a beat.

I wonder if I have time to get him naked before lunch, I just want him right now. He moves onto my neck, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind, his perfume hits my nostrils filling my senses with his scent. I just love how he smells. His kisses turn into sucking and licking, I hum in satisfaction, followed by a deep moan when suddenly he bites my neck.