SEVENTY ONE

As I step into the VIP room of the luxury clothing store, I’m immediately enveloped by an air of sophistication and exclusivity. The plush, velvet armchairs invite me to sink into their comfort, while the sleek, modern decor, adorned with gold accents, adds a touch of opulence. The soft ambient lighting creates a warm and inviting atmosphere, making me feel both relaxed and pampered.

A dedicated concierge greets us with a warm smile, ready to assist with any fashion advice or selections we might need.

I make my way to the chic bar, where a selection of fine wines, champagne, and premium spirits is displayed. Opting for a glass of chilled champagne, I take a sip and savor the crisp, refreshing taste.

On a nearby table, an array of gourmet snacks and hors d'oeuvres catches my eye. There are artisanal cheeses, an assortment of charcuterie, and freshly prepared canapés, all elegantly arranged. I help myself to a few bites, delighting in the rich and varied flavors.

In the corner, a dessert station beckons with an enticing selection of exquisite pastries, chocolates, and petit fours. I choose a delicate macaron, enjoying the sweet indulgence.

The entire experience is designed to make a person feel special and pampered, providing a luxurious, comfortable, and exclusive shopping experience. It's somewhat weird to see first hand, how the other half of the world lives.

As I relax in the plush surroundings of the VIP room, the dedicated concierge informs us that the sales assistants will bring a curated selection of clothes right away.

"I feel like I'm in a movie." I confess still in awe of my surrondings.

"Why?" Taehyung asks while eating a chocolate truffle.

"This seems one of those scenes where the poor girl goes to the VIP area of the luxury shop to buy a dress for the party that the rich hearthrob invited her to." I say describing most romantic movie plots.

"I never thought of that." Taehyung replies "Although it's still strange for me have this type of treatment. I wish I could shop like a normal person."

"Pfft can you imagine the caos if you went out there to browse the racks? People would go crazy." I laugh.

"True, it would be insane." He laughs along.

I can already picture, armies flooding the store, trying to catch a glimpse of one of him. It would be utter caos.

"Anyway, what are we actually doing here in Celine? Why the hell was I dragged from my doughnut and iced coffee?" I ask sipping on my champagne.

"I'm going to the premiere of a friend's movie. I need something to wear."

"Don't you guys have stylists for that?" I question curiosly.

"We do, but when I'm going to personal events, I like to dress myself." he reveals.

"I don't understand why would you go to that trouble, I hate shopping." I squirm in my seat. "I wished I had a stylist so I wouldn't have to set foot on a store ever again."

"Well, I hope you don't actually hate it that much." Taehyung mumbles.

Suddenly, Taehyung looks sus. However,
before I could probe more, two well-dressed sales assistants approach with elegant clothing racks, each adorned with carefully chosen pieces that match my style and preferences.

A moment later, a women in her 50's follows. She goes over to Taehyung with a big smile and from the way she conducts herself she is definitely the manager. She is wearing a grey tailored suit, with a crisp white shirt underneath.