TWENTY EIGHT 🔞

Jungkook POV

My smartwatch vibrates on my wrist, waking me up. A few streaks of light break through the curtains making the room less dark.

I feel her body glued to mine. It has been like that since I showed up at her door last night. She spent all night, clinging onto me, even as she slept.

I'm definitely not complaining, particularly because I know she is not a touchy person. With me however, she doesn't seem to mind.

Last night, on my way home I couldn't take off my mind the sad face she made when I told her I couldn't stay for the night.

All I want is to be near her. All the fucking time. So as soon as I arrived home, I grabbed a few things and left again. Back to her.

Her pouty lips are slightly parted, I drag my thumb on her bottom lip. I want to kiss her so bad, but I control myself because I don't want to wake her.

I stroke her soft hair for a while and she nuzzles her face on my naked chest.

As much as I want to stay, I need to go to practice. I gently untangle her body from mine, trying not to wake her.

I get dressed as silently as possible. Before I walk out the door, I lean in and kiss her cheek. I can't help to rub my nose on her neck, her sweet scent fills my nostrils.

Detaching myself from her, I give her one last look and walk out.

My quick footsteps echo over the white marbled floor. When I reach practice room number three, I burst through the double doors.

"Finally!" Jin yells with his hands on his hips.

The boys are scattered around the room, doing some warm ups. Clearly they have been waiting for me.

"Sorry." I say breathless.

"Yah, where have you been? Your almost an hour late!" Jin yells again.

Although I left the hotel quite early I got stuck in a traffic jam.

"He was in the same place he has been for the last couple of weeks, you know that." Yoongi intervenes "Let's just start this."

After a quick warm up, we start the practice. I'm trying to concentrate but my body feels a bit tired. Despite that, I push on. I don't want to disappoint the members.

When we take a 5 minute break, I just lay on the floor with my eyes closed.

"Jungkookie have some water." I open my eyes and see Tae looking down at me with a water bottle in each hand.

"Thanks." I sit up and gulp the cold water.

"Yah, where were you? I went to wake you up for practice but you were not in your room." Jimin sits with his legs crossed.

"Like Yoongi hyung said, you know where he was." Tae says sitting next to me.

"Well for someone who got laid, you look like shit." Jimin states.

"Still look more handsome than you." I fire back.

"You know what you need?" Jimin's eyes glisten at me "A maknae line hangout! We haven't had one of those in ages. Let's do it tonight."

"I can't." I say pealing the label of the water bottle.

I just want the day to get over soon, so I can go back to her.

"What? Don't tell me you are meeting her again!" Jimin exclaims.

"Jimin-ah." Taehyung warns him.

"What? He hasn't been around lately, he is always with her." Jimin says exasperated "He only knows her for a few weeks, it isn't like he loves her or something."