SIXTY ONE 🔞

Jungkook POV

"Baby!" I call her loudly, as I throw my bag on the floor, quickly taking off my sneakers and sprinting to the living room. "Baby, I'm back!"

I have been itching all day to come back to her. My head has been filled with thoughts of her, one moment I was spaced out thinking about her and the next I was working at full steam so I finished work as soon as possible.

In fact, I may have flown by a few red lights on my way here, but can you blame me? I'm utterly in love with her and she is my heart, I'm dead without her.

We both enter the living room from opposite sides. As soon as I see her, my body gets laser focused on getting close to her.

I crash my whole body into hers, she loses her balance slightly from the impact, but I catch her by snaking my arms around her waist. Immediately my lips find hers and I melt into her. It's like I can breathe again.

After almost losing my breath from kissing her, I pull back to see her beautiful face. Fuck me, how I missed this face.

"Hi." she's says shyly.

"Hi." I reply all giddy.

"I missed you." she pouts.

"I missed you too." I say kissing her again.

God I can't believe how much my whole body yearns for her. Today was torture, I kept looking at time, counting the minutes to come back to her.

A part of me was afraid this was all a dream or that she wouldn't be here waiting for me. My heart aches at the thought of her leaving again.

"Jungkook." she whines in my ear.

"Hmm." I keep taking my time kissing her neck.

"Just stop for a minute." She places her hands on my chest and gently pushes me away but I don't allow it.

My hands glide down her body, my wandering hands give her juicy ass a squeeze and I hear her gasp. I feel her carotid artery pulse under my lips. I love the way her body reacts to me.

"Jungkook, stop." She giggles as I gently bite her earlobe.

Again she places her hands on my chest and pushes me a lit more forcefully than before. So she succeeds in putting some distance between our bodies, which displeases me very much.

"Baby, don't push me away." I try to lean in but she stops me from going further.

"Jungkook. I have been waiting for you all day so we could talk." she says frowning.

Talk? About what? Is she leaving?

I start to panic as I stare at her serious expression. Unconsciously, I start to remember the dream I had, where she left me. The look she has right now, is the same is it not? Maybe, she regrets coming here. Maybe, she thought things through and doesn't want me anymore.

But I want her. I can't lose her again.

"Come." she turns around. "Let's talk."