THIRTY EIGHT

My eyes follow the drops of rain that run across the window as the car moves through Seoul's streets.

The late afternoon has surprised us with a light rain. Ironically, it's kind of suiting since tomorrow is my last day in Korea.

I feel Jungkook's warm hand on my bare thigh and turn to look at him.

"Are you okay, my little thing?" His sweet voice pulls my attention.

"Yeah. Just thinking." I give him a little smile.

"We can skip dinner if you want to." He gives me a concerned glance before focusing on the road again.

"No, it will be good for me and also, it's my last time with the boys." He nods and caresses my thigh with his tattooed hand.

We are on our way to meet the rest of the members. Taehyung and Jimin, insisted on us having a proper farewell dinner, followed by a karaoke session and lots of drinks.

At first, I didn't want to say yes because I honestly felt they had better things to do. I mean, they are BTS, after all. However, having to say no to Taehyung's and Jimin's faces isn't easy. I quickly learned that the duo's puppy eyes and persistence are things that one shouldn't fight against.

So, the first stop of the night is the Korean BBQ place. Jungkook picked me up at the hotel alone, to Taehyung's and Jimin's dismay, who wanted to tag along. However, Jungkook wanted to spend a few moments with me before, in his own words, his crackhead hyungs monopolized all my attention.

"You're lucky. These cool, slightly rainy nights are perfect for BBQ."

"Really? I thought this weather was better for soups and stews." I stare at his beautiful profile.

"Oh no." His eyes grow big."Those are for heavy rain and cold weather."

"Like comfort food."

"Yes." Jungkook drives inside an underground parking. "Here we are."

He parks his huge Mercedes swiftly without any trouble. We get out of the car and I fix the dress, Taehyung bought me along with shoes and bullied me into wearing by pouting non-stop. Emotional manipulation is real people and these boys have no trouble playing that card.

Jungkook does a little sprint to get by my side, eyeing me up and down. He's wearing fitted black trousers and a black dress shirt, the boys insisted on a fancy dress code. His dark hair is combed neatly, showing off his forehead. Needless to say, Jungkook looks like a sinful treat.

"You look hot." He grins, pulling me towards him.

"You look hotter, though." I smirk and he leans in to kiss me, but I dodge his lips. "No, my lipstick."

"But I need my kiss." He whines.

"Do you know how much work this lipstick gave me? I'm bad at makeup, so having it looking this good is a miracle in itself." I put my hands on his chest muscles to prevent him from moving forward.

"It's because it looks so good that I want to kiss you." He tilts his head slightly and pouts.

"Don't even think of giving me that puppy look." I warn him.

"Please, just one kiss." He whines.

"No." I reply adamantly.

He glares at me for a moment and then smirks mischievously. I don't like this look, he's up to no good.

"Fine. Let's go then, we are already late baby." He reaches for my hand and intertwines our fingers.

I feel a bit weary. It's not usual for him to give up this easily and not sulk. Something is defined not adding up.