SIXTEEN

I woke up before my alarm, I am still in bed waiting for it go off. I'm too eager to start the day, because that means I'm going to be with JK for the next 4 days in Jeju island. As soon as my alarm rings, I silence it and jump out of bed. I think I never got out of bed so quickly, oh the things that boy makes me do.

I don't have much to do besides getting ready since I have already packed the night before. So I make my way to the shower. the warm water feels nice in my tense muscles. I try to clear my mind and relax, but I is too wired up for the trip. I'm still sore from our hot tub adventure, but since we haven't seen each other yesterday I'm feeling needy. It goes without saying, my horny self has high expectations for the next 4 days.

I leave the shower, I look at myself in the bathroom mirror but it's so foggy that I don't see anything. I lean in, moving my hand across the smooth surface trying to see my reflection.

Looking at the girl in the mirror, I can help but wonder what JK sees in me. I'm not even refering to looks, I mean he is just perfect and I'm just normal sure, but also I don't see what he sees in me as a person.

I'm really closed off, I usually keep to myself and consider myself a rational person, I hate talking about feelings and honestly feeling to many emotions too. I tend to be extremely straightforward, which most of the times is seen as rude or arrogant. I tend to be selfish at times, I put myself first.

None of this is considered desirable in my book, at least that's not what society teaches us. So why does he want to spend time with me? We are so different, he is kind, funny and warm. Everything, that I am not.

I sigh deeply, shaking my head to clear the thoughts. I get out of the bathroom and start to get dressed.

I'm tying my shoes when my phone pings with a message from JK, he is waiting for me downstairs and right away a smile appears on my face. I grab my bag and set off to meet him. My heartbeat increases with the anticipation of seeing him.

When I arrived at the street, he is leaning against the car and scrolling through his phone. He has ripped tight blue jeans showing off those insanely thick thighs, a white t-shirt, black and white bomber jacket and a pair of white Fila Disruptor 2 sneakers. I always notice what type of sneakers people wear and JK definitely has a great taste.

His face is covered by a mask and a black cap. The car is one of those sportscars that definitely cost more than I make in a year. It is a dark mate silver Mercedes with tinted windows. Definitely some rich people stuff. That thing looks like a spaceship.

I wonder how he can afford it, but that thought quickly goes out the window as soon as I get near him. He looks like a real life wet dream, his style with that car, damn he looks so good. I'm just drooling over him.

"Woah that's an impressive ride." I hold my sunglasses to the tip of my nose and looked over them, taking in the scene in front of me. "What happened to your other car?"

"The other one was borrowed, this one is mine." He says non-chanlantly.

"Damn, life goals dude." I joke.

He puts his phone in the back pocket of his jeans and walks near me. He pulls down the mask, pecks my lips and puts the mask up again.

"Hi." He says after and I smile.

He picks my bag and walks to the trunk of the car. I move to the front of the car to check it out. It is a beautiful car, it has an agressive look but at the same time it is extremely elegant. This baby must be fun to ride.

"Let's go?" He is waiting with the passenger door open. Hot and a gentleman, God really took his time on this one.

I peep inside before entering, the seats are made of black leather, everything is mostly black except for the few interior lights that are a soft purplish color. It also looks extremely modern, with thouch screens and and digital displays everywhere. This probably is as expensive as it gets.