FIFTY NINE 🔞

Zoe POV

My eyes flutter open and I stare at the fancy bedroom ceiling. Before I even register my surroundings, I feel Jungkook's strong hold on my waist and the warmness of his naked body pressed on my naked one.

He's holding me like his life depends on it, it is so tight that I can barely move. I like it though. Every cell of my body is drawn to him, craving him like oxygen. I squirm a little trying to turn around to face him and when I do, I'm blessed with my favorite view in the whole world.

His angel face shows how soundly asleep he is. His unruly hair, although short, still covers his forehead. I love seeing him with long hair, however I'm starting to like his shorter hair as well. It gives some maturity to his baby features.

I love staring at his face, there were so many times I closed my eyes to conjure his face in my mind. So many times, I wished he was like this, within my reach. All those times, I cried myself to sleep, it was his face that eventually calm me down.

I close my eyes, thinking about the time we lost while being apart. I just can't fantom how I managed to survive all those days without him.

I just can't believe, I'm here with him. I have to keep pinching myself, because sometimes I swear this feels like a dream. I never thought this could be possible.

Scooting a little closer, I smile when his arms loosen enough for me to do so. When I try to move away, instinctively he holds me tighter. Even in his sleep, his body is attracted to mine like a magnet.

When my face is just inches from his, I feel his steady warm breath hit my skin. I look at his pillowy lips, they look so inviting that I give him a soft peck. I just can't resist him.

He groans little and pulls me closer, if that is even possible. He places his nose on the crook of my neck, taking a deep breath and inhaling my scent.

"Hmmm. You're still here." He says in a sleepy voice.

"I'm here." I say moving so I can peck his pouty lips again.

When he opens his eyes, a wide grin spreads across his face. How I missed those eyes. The way they sparkle like a dark night sky full of stars. They hold my entire world and I feel myself drown in them.

Placing his lips on mine, he kisses me deeply. His fingers gently caress my lower back, sending shivers down my spine. Then one of his hands drops to my ass, he rubs it softly before squeezing it hard.

My moan gets muffled by his lips. Getting wrapped up in him, I suck on his lower lip indicating I want access to explore his mouth. He groans when I put my tongue inside his mouth. Our tongues twirl around eachother in a perfect dance.

Our hands roam eachothers bodies, I feel his muscles flex under my fingertips. It's getting hard to breathe but I don't want to stop kissing him. I let out a frustrated whimper when he stops kissing me and attaches his lips to my neck. I feel him smile against my skin after hearing my neediness.

As he sucks my neck with expertise, one of his hand grops my breast. I close my eyes, enjoying his movements. I definetely died and am in heaven, right now. He pinches my nipple and I fidget, bitting my lips.

He lowers his head and starts assaulting my breast, sucking on my nipple as his hand moves to grab my other one. His movements are slow and sensual, he takes his time driving me crazy. With a popping sound, his mouth let's of my harden nipple and he captures my lips in a heated kiss.

I'm so focused on his lips, that I don't register that his hand moved down my body, until his fingers start to play with my pussy.

"Shit, that's amazing Jungkook." I throw my head back as my eyes roll back. In the abrupt absence of my lips, he goes back to my neck. I feel his teeth grazing my sensitive skin and his warm tongue soothing right after.