SIXTY THREE

"I'm having second thoughts. Maybe this isn't a good idea." I blurt as Jungkook parks his car inside Hybe's underground parking.

"Don't worry baby. I promise it's fine." he turns off the car and turns to me. "You trust me, right?"

"Not sure if I trust you right now." I reply glaring at him while I look like a sulking kid.

"Cute." he says as he pinches my cheek.

"This is not funny Jeon! I'm freaking out." I whine.

I know I am being dramatic, but I'm almost certain that the boys hate me to death. I would if I was them. I couldn't trust someone who has made Jungkook suffer. Maybe this is my guilty conscience and I'm just projecting, still I feel like I'm walking to my death.

"Ok, what can I do to ease your mind? Do you want to make out?" he asks with a sexy smirk.

Immediately, my eyes drop to his lips and the urge to kiss him, overpowers my racing thoughts. He leans in slowly and captures my lips. I'm engulfed by him and all my senses are overwhelmed by him.

He kisses me in a slow pace, he switches expertly between focusing on my upper lip and sucking my bottom lip as he is gently holding my face to keep me in place.

My fingertips get lost in his raven soft locks. I don't even feel the need to breath, he is all the oxygen I need. His tongue dances on my lips and I open my mouth so he can explore it. We make out for quite a while, before we are interrupted by his buzzing phone. He ignores it, instead kissing the corners of my lips.

"Feeling better?" he asks in a soft voice as he caresses my cheek.

"Yes." I take a deep breath. "I guess I was exaggerating a little. We can go now."

"You sure?" he insists giving a kiss on the cheek.

"Yup." I give him a quick peck and exit the car.

Somehow my head feels clearer. Jungkook always manages to sooth me. I still have the jitters about meeting Yoongi, but it's not as bad as before. Even so, we arrived at Yoongi's studio much quicker than I wished. Jungkook has been holding my hand, since we got of the car. His thumb caresses my hand and this small gesture puts me at ease.

The door to Yoongi's studio unlocks and we go in. Last time I was here, me and Yoongi's had a heart to heart about Jungkook. Followed by an derailed evening with Taehyung that left the three of us with the worst hangover ever. Yoongi, is with his back to us, typing furiously on his keyboard.

"Suga hyung, we are here." Jungkook says.

Yoongi twirls in his chair and I'm finally faced with him. He looks at me with an unreadable expression, I can only gather that he is assessing me or something. Getting up, he comes near me.

"I knew you would be back." he tilts his head with an enigmatic smile.

"Someone once told that it's all about what I value more. So I decided to give a shot." I tell him.

"The person who told you that definetly is a wise person." he praises himself. "You should buy him a meal as a thank you."

"Oh I should?" I question.

"It's the right thing to do. Maybe something with lots of high quality meat." He continues.

"I think a basket of tangerines might hit the spot." I say.

"I like the way you think." he says with a gummy smile. "Anyway, welcome back."

"Thanks." I bow a little.

"See I told you he would be nice." Jungkook nudges me with his elbow.

"Yes, you were right my bunny." I give him a quick peck on the lips.