TWENTY NINE

Jungkook POV

"Where are we going?" She asks again staring out the window.

"It's a surprise." I reply as I drive through the busy city streets, heading downtown.

"Wow you guys look so good." She points at the billboard where the boys and I are promoting the latest Samung mobile phone. "Still can't believe you guys look like that in real life."

"Like what?" I ask stopping at the red light.

"You know, handsome and unreal." She shrugs.

"It's all makeup." I reply.

"Says the one named most beautiful face on earth." She says rolling her eyes. "Anyway where did you say we were going again?"

"I didn't." I chuckle. "Stop trying to find out. I won't tell you."

"I hate you." She glares mischievously at me.

"No, you don't." I place hand on her thigh and she sticks her tongue out like a kid.

Her dress is a little riled up allowing me to feel her soft skin. My tattooed hand is a total contrast to her unmarked skin. She looks out the window again, absent-mindely she traces the tattoos on my arm.

Her fingers run gently over my skin, it's so soothing. I just love it. I steal a look without her noticing, her dark eyes are taking in the city around us, her hair although dark brown is refleting the last sun rays making it shine with streaks of gold. My hearts skips a few beats because of her. She's perfect.

When we are a few blocks away from our destination, I stop the car.

"Are we here?" She asks looking around curiously.

"Almost." I lean over her and grab a silk scarf form the glove compartiment. "I need to blindfold you first."

"Is this the part where you kill me?" She questions raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm doing it in downtown Seoul so I can have an audience." I answer with a serious face.

"Well, at least I'll go out with a bang." She winks and turns around so I can place the scarf over her eyes.

"Ok now, how many fingers do you see?" I wave three fingers in front of her covered eyes.

"Are you giving me the middle finger Jeon?" She gasps placing her hand on her chest.

"You can't see anything, right?" I say laughing.

"I can't see anything." She chews on her bottom lip after replying. She is a little nervous I can tell. She doesn't like not being in control.

Seeing her like this is turning me on. Her dress rose up even more when she turned around, leaving her legs even more exposed. I feel tempted to leave marks all over them. Her being blindfolded makes my mind go wild.

She moves again and the strap of her dress falls. I grab it before she does and kiss her shoulder as I put it back. She exhales a shaky breath, making me unable to control myself.

I run my nose up her neck, I place a kiss behind her ear. I love kissing this spot because her skin always gets filled with goosebumps.

"You don't know how much I want to tie you up right now." I whisper in her ear. "You are so fucking sexy."

"Maybe I'll let you if you play your cards right Jeon." She smirks blindfolded.

I make my way towards her lips. When I kiss her she instantly responds. She grabs my shirt, pulling me closer. Our lips melt into eachother, so in sync that I feel her lips were made just for me.