FIFTY

After spending the late afternoon moping around Han River, I arrive home wanting nothing more than a warm shower so I go straight to my room.

As I walk down the hall, I see a strip of light under my door which I find weird, but maybe I left the lights on.

I shrug, opening the door and heading towards my desk to leave my phone and keys.

"Welcome home, oppa." I female voice says from behind me.

I get startled and turn around, to my horror Eun-Ji is on my bed wearing only a bra and panties.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I yell surprised by her presence.

"I came to see you oppa." She says with a raspy voice, clearly trying to be sexy. "I missed you."

"Eun-Ji just stop this." I say dryly.

"I came to finish what we started last night oppa." She starts to run her hands over her semi-naked body.

"We didn't start anything Eun-Ji. Put your clothes back on." I say but she just carries on.

"I know you didn't come up to my dorm last night because you wanted to protect me and my career oppa. But you don't have to worry, I don't care about rumors, I just want us to be together."

"What? What are you even saying?" I say dumbfounded.

"Don't be shy oppa. I know you want me. I can make you feel good." Her hands reach the straps of her bra and she starts dragging them down.

Having had enough of this, I pick up her clothes from the floor and push them in her hands. I need to stop this before it escalates.

"Get dressed!" I yell. "Now!"

I feel myself starting to lose my patience. What the fuck is this crazy girl doing here? What the fuck is she even saying?

"Please, oppa. Just let me make you feel good." She insists in her annoying voice.

She tries to grab by wrist but I take a step back avoiding her touch.

"Who let you in Eun-Ji?" I feel my blood boil and not in a good way.

"Aren't you happy to see me oppa?" She says now in a baby voice.

"Answer me! Who let you in?" I yell again.

She moves slightly back, clearly afraid of me. Her eyes tear up but I don't care.

"Ji...Jimin-shi. He let me in." Her voice is trembling now.

I turn on my heels, grabbing my phone and keys, I leave my room. Going to the room next to mine, I don't even bother knocking and open the door with brute force.

"What the fuck Jungkook!" Jimin says startled.

"What's wrong Jungkookie?" Next to him is Taehyung, but I don't even acknowledge him.

"I'm going to the gym, that girl better not be there when I come back Jimin." I say angrily.

"What girl?" Taehyung asks confused, looking between me and Jimin.

"Calm down Jungkook." Jimin says with a smirk.

"I'll calm down when she leaves. Get her out of my room, Jimin." I warn him.

I get out of his room, despite Taehyung calling my name. I just need to get out of this house, I feel suffocated.

Heading towards the gym, I'm fuming with anger. I'm seeing red right now.

Punching the elevator button a little too hard, I wait for it to reach the gym floor. Luckily, I didn't come across anyone and the elevator is empty. I'm in such a pissed off state that I would certainly be rude to anyone who crossed my path.