┊⌗𝟬𝟬𝟭. family members

DANIEL JAMES EZRA

DANIEL JAMES EZRA

❝ ❀ :: RELATION: father
❝ ❀ :: BIRTHDATE: october 20, 1965
❝ ❀ :: AGE: 57 ❪ last updated; 2022 ❫
❝ ❀ :: OCCUPATION: politician. businessman.
❝ ❀ :: RESIDENCE: kota kinabalu, sabah, malaysia.

daniel is sunny most trusted human being on earth. she trusts him the most and loves him unconditionally. even though daniel is a super busy businessman and politician, he still makes quality time with his children, especially with sunny who has always been in south korea after being a k-pop trainee. daniel always makes sure to check on sunny from time to time. he mentioned in one of his magazine interviews that sunny imitates her mother a lot and has the representative of her mother a lot especially when smiling and laughing. daniel is a loving and soft-spoken person. 

he is the owner and chairman of shangri-la group. he is also a philanthropist. if there is an award for people who donates the most in a year, it should be given to daniel. when sunny held her first fan meeting and it was a virtual fan meeting, he was present and even bought sunny's album to cheer for sunny. 

unfortunately, he passed away in a fatal accident in december 2022. sunny was definitely devastated but accepted his passing with a heavy heart. even after his passing, she still remembers him clearly. as time passed, sunny took her father's position as the owner and chairman of shangri-la group in 2023. as time passed by too, sunny gets more comfortable and calm when talking about her father and his passing. everything needs time. 

CHRISTINE MARIE BALDOR

❝ ❀ :: RELATION: mother
❝ ❀ :: BIRTHDATE: july 20, 1966
❝ ❀ :: AGE: 55 ❪ last updated; 2022 ❫
❝ ❀ :: OCCUPATION: fashion designer. businesswoman.
❝ ❀ :: RESIDENCE: kota kinabalu, sabah, malaysia.

christine is by far, the highest-paid designer in malaysia. not only did she design for celebrities or higher-ranking people in malaysia but after sunny wore her mother's designed dress for her, celebrities outside of malaysia also went to christine to have their dresses designed by christine. christine has her own brand of clothing.