SUNNY's First Concert in Seoul Ends Successfully!

SUNNY's First Concert in Seoul Ends Successfully!February 4th, 2023

February 4th, 2023. Written by Jung Hye-ri.

For 2 nights, Sunny performed at Gocheok Sky Dome and it marked the first concert that she has ever held. Tickets for both nights in Gocheok Sky Dome have been sold out the first minute it was open for selling.

Sunny performed 18 songs of her. Sunny also surprised her fans by singing and dancing to ENHYPEN's FEVER and TXT's Blue Hour. Including the two songs covers, 20 songs were performed by Sunny.

Fans also spotted some K-Pop idols who attended Sunny's first concert.

Among them were all members of ENHYPEN and TXT who were really hyped up when Sunny was performing their songs.

Sunny also later uploaded photos of her and the two boy groups backstage after the concert.

Other than TXT and ENHYPEN, there were other K-Pop idols spotted in the audience too. Some of them were ITZY's Yuna, Jeon Somi, SEVENTEEN's Jun, Seungkwan and Jeonghan, THE BOYZ's Sunwoo, Kevin and Eric. 

Next stop: Tokyo. Are you all ready?

COMMENTS

username I still can't register the fact that Sunny performed God is a woman live... for the first time.

username Damn, her performances were soooooo gooood.

username Her outfits, her performances... it was perfect.

username Aw, all her friends came. I love how 'small' her circle is.

username Sunwoo came. That's all that matters.