THE BOYZ's Sunwoo and SUNNY Confirms Breakup

THE BOYZ's Sunwoo and SUNNY Confirms BreakupDecember 16, 2023

December 16, 2023. Written by Jung Hye-ri.

It's officially over.

Both agencies have confirmed by a company representative that the couple has split up after almost 6 years of dating. A rumor started surfacing when Dispatch released a thread of photos that SUNNY and Sunwoo are no more dating.

It included some things that the couple have always worn or used that were no more seen in public. Like a jacket that SUNNY always uses when she's out which was Sunwoo's.

The most obvious one was their couple's ring. They were not wearing them anymore.

They were nicknamed a couple of the decade. Breaking all their company's rules just to date each other. Fans were in awe and supported their relationship unconditionally. 

Unfortunately, their relationship ended here. 

On December 16, SUNNY also started to delete her photos with Sunwoo on her Instagram, making fans feel saddened by the fact that the couple they love and support are no more together.

However, fans expressed on Twitter that they will support the couple as individuals and hope that the two idols will remain to have peace with each other. 

Earlier today, sources reported that the couple broke up to focus on their careers.

COMMENTS

username I CRIED.

username What happened...

username We really don't know where it went wrong.

username I WAS ROOTING FOR THEM!

username This is so saddening. I'm sorry but I'm crying.