┊⌗𝟬𝟮𝟰. popular moments

❪ sunny's shading paparazzi and haters

sunny's shading paparazzi and haters. ❫

sunny and her team always finds a way to connect her performance with sunny's vcr or intro of her performance. especially for award shows or performances that will be on national television, the vcr must be attractive enough to attract the attention of the audience.

one of the most iconic vcr that was made was the one during the golden disc award. sunny's vcr featured a few news reporters talking about sunny's scandal in the entertainment industry. featured in the vcr were also some allkpop, koreaboo, and dispatch articles. sasaengs and paparazzi were also shaded during the intro of the performance.

sunny was dressed as someone walking through the airport with a mask, cap, and sunglasses, and a group of people was following her with their phones and cameras. 

it was definitely a shade to sasaeng and paparazzi.

❪ bringing over txt and enhypen for dinner at her place

bringing over txt and enhypen for dinner at her place. ❫

fans were surprised when both enhypen and txt uploaded photos of them with sunny eating at her house. what is more surprising is that their gathering was filmed and became one of sunny's vlogs that she uploads on her youtube channel later on.

from getting ingredients to cook at the supermarket until arriving at sunny's house and cooking together. that's the friendship we're looking for. of course, a lot of fans were asking.

are the boys and sunny alone in the apartment? at first when txt and enhypen uploaded the photos, only them and sunny were seen. these so-called fans started to say that it's inappropriate to have sunny alone as a female to be in the same room with a lot of males.

in sunny's vlog, later on, it was revealed that it wasn't only them but also their managers and some other staff. it was something like a celebration. 

it was like the first time fans were fed by a lot of content on tiktok because these artists were put in the same room together. in less than an hour, they already uploaded up to 5 videos on tiktok, doing dance challenges, and so on.