Netizen Shares Her Story When SUNNY Saved Her From Abusive Boyfriend

Netizen Shares Her Story When SUNNY Saved Her From Abusive BoyfriendMay 17, 2024

May 17, 2024. Written by Jung Hye-ri.

On a Viral Post, Korean netizens start about SUNNY.

One of the stories catches people's attention, as it came from a sasaeng fan, which people and idols view negatively. She shared how SUNNY saved her when she was stalking celebrities. She shared, "I was beaten by my boyfriend in front of a celebrity when I used to be a sasaeng."

Her full story:

"In the past, when I was immature, I was a sasaeng and was waiting for celebrities until really early in the morning – it was quite bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd ignore all of my boyfriend's messages... Around 3am? or 4am, I was staying up all night waiting for the celebrity but my boyfriend followed me and tried to drag me away. I wasn't listening to him so he hit me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He has a bad habit of hitting me. But when the celebrity was trying to go into her dorm, or maybe when she left? but anyways, the timing was insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She saw me being hit by my boyfriend. At the time, I'd do a lot of sasaeng work so she definitely recognised me but normally, she'd completely ignore me but that day, she stood in front of me."

SUNNY: "Just use your words"
Boyfriend: "Ah; That's not it, all I have to do is to take her away? Please move, I'll take her away"

SUNNY: "Use your words instead of hitting her"
Boyfriend: "won't hit her, why would I hit my girlfriend"

SUNNY: "You just hit her!"

(And after that, SUNNY spoke to me)

SUNNY: "You were hit, right?"
Fan: "Sorry??.."

SUNNY: "Just take the taxi and go home. Stop hanging about this late"

The fan carried on writing, "So I took the taxi home ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And when I looked out the window, as soon as the taxi left, she didn't even look at my boyfriend and went straight into the dorm ㅋㅋㅋ Only sending me away ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've stopped being a sasaeng but that moment was so endearing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I still get flutters whenever I think about that moment. It was late so it still feels like a f*cking dream ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It doesn't feel real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ."

Netizens shared their opinions about the incident:

"That's funny but really creepy."
"All of the sasaengs are insane, but BIGBANG sasaengs are fairies comparing to others lol."

"Ugh... I really hate it, Sasaeng is disgusting."

COMMENTS

username ah, luckily sunny was kind enough.

username well that sasaeng is lucky.

username thank god she stopped being a sasaeng.

username see? sunny's a good person.