Shangri-La Group Holds Press Conference, SUNNY Was Present

Shangri-La Group Holds Press Conference, SUNNY Was PresentDecember 7th, 2022

December 7th, 2022. Written by Jung Hye-ri.

As we all know, SUNNY lost her father in a fatal car crash that took four lives out of five. After the burial of SUNNY's father this afternoon, the family held a press conference to inform important matters to the public and media. 

SUNNY, Cavin, and their grandfather was present during the press conference. The press was informed that Cavin and their grandfather will be in charge of their family company. 

Around 200 media reporters were present during the press conference while it was aired live on YouTube on several channels. Fans expressed concerns and support for SUNNY who was seen quiet most of the time. 

When SUNNY was asked how she felt about her father's passing, SUNNY refuse to answer the question. Cavin speaks on behalf of her instead. 

At the same press, SUNNY informs that she will return to Seoul soon for her work and will return to Sabah to continue her father's work after her concert tour ends to take care of her family. 

Currently, Adrian was confirmed to be in a coma. There is no other additional information given by the family members. SUNNY personally ask the public to respect their privacy and do not ask sensitive questions anymore after the press conference. 

We hope the best for SUNNY and her family. 

COMMENTS

username SUNNY looks so down and unmotivated. 

username fyi, SUNNY and her family are politicians and they are high-ranking people in Malaysia. That is why a press is held.
username oof, thanks for explaining. I was confused about why a press was held.

username Stay strong, Sunny!

username She definitely looked exhausted and still sad. 

username I'm sure her father is proud of her. She literally performed at mama AFTER she heard about her father's passing. You can't hurt her, haters. She's strong. Stronger than you think she is.