9. happy 1 year

You are getting ready to celebrate your 1 year with Pepa. She has school today so you went over to casita and knocked. Alma opens the door and looks at you.

"hola Señora Madrigal. i was wondering if i could leave some gifts for Pepa in her room. i know i have to wait for her to do her homework before i can take her out so i just wanted to leave some surprises for when she got home. " you said smiling

"such a sweet young man. go ahead. " Alma said smiling.

you go to Pepa's room and put the sunflowers in a vase on her nightstand with a note. you then put the teddy bear down and smile at it.

"perfect

"perfect." you smile as you put her favorite candy with the bear.

you see she out a picture of you by her bed and you smile. God do you love that girl. you head out the house after saying bye to Alma. You walk past the school since you had to get something for tonight and frown as you see Pepa talking with Felix.

You notice Julieta sees you then when you see her go toward Pepa you run off so she doesn't see you.

"she can be friends with someone. don't over think. she loves you. " you mumble to yourself and pick up what you needed to get.

you head home and sigh since it's so quiet. your dad, tia and Tomas went on a trip. it was suppose to be a family trip but you stayed behind because of your anniversary. you go to your room and smile as your dad left you a gift. you pick up the note that's against the bag.

"stay safe. i love you. -Papi" the note read

you look in the bag and your face instantly go red.

"haha very fun pa. " you said and toss the bag with condoms in your drawer.

you don't want to rush Pepa even though at times it feels like Pepa wanted to but you don't want to rush her if she isn't ready.

you cook the food you planned to make for you and Pepa. your mind keeps going to seeing her with Felix. You literally can't help it. when the food is done you put it to stay warm and take a quick shower and get ready. you look in the mirror and trace over your scar.

"tonight will go good" you mumble to yourself.

after getting dress you head to the madrigal house. you see Bruno in the front reading a book.

"hey Bruno" you greet

he looks up and smiles at you.

"hey. here for Pepa?" he ask

you nod and he opens the door

"Pepa your boyfriend's here!" he shouts

"coming!" Pepa shouts.

you watch her come downstairs and you smile. she always looks like a goddess when you see her.

"hola mi girasol. " you said

"hola mi sol" Pepa said and pecks your lips.

"be home by 9!" you can hear Alma shout from the kitchen

"okay mami!"

"shall we" you hold out your hand

"we shall" Pepa giggles and holds your hand.

you two walk to your house.

"i didn't know we was going to your house" Pepa said

"i made us dinner. my family went on vacation so it's just us. " you tell her.

"oh okay" Pepa said and you hear her a bit nervous

"i uh im not going to do anything to make you uncomfortable" you promise

"i trust you" Pepa said

you two go inside and Pepa gives you your gift. you open it. inside she made homemade love coupons. you read a few. free back rub. redeem for a picnic. redeem to cuddle. there was also a photo album of you two that you can tell she worked hard on.

"i love it" you said and kiss her cheek.

"really?" she ask

"of course. thank you so much" you said

she smiles.

"i have another gift after dinner" you said leading her to the dining room.

you light the candle and serve you both.

"smells good" Pepa said smiling

"thank my tia for teaching me. took me a week to learn" you tell her.

you both eat and enjoy each other's company. after dinner you both wash the dishes together and you turn off the candle before you both go to your room.

"ready?" you ask

she nods and you take out two ring box and open them

"it's a promise ring. that i will marry you one day and that i will love you forever. one for you and one for me. " you said smiling

Pepa smiles and you out hers on her and you put on yours

"i love it. " she said

you smile and then your mind wonders back to earlier

"can i ask you something?" you ask

she nods.

"it's stupid but i saw you and felix earlier talking... are you sure you don't have feelings for him?" you ask looking down

"oh mi sol.. i don't like him. I only have feelings for you. do you want me to stop being friends with him?" she ask

"yea.. i mean no. you can have friends. i'm sorry i'm just being dumb" you said looking away.

Pepa sits on your lap and makes you look at her.

"i love you... how about I show you that i'm only yours ?" she ask

she starts to kiss on your neck and you let out a little moan

"w-wait. i don't want to force you" you start to say

"well you aren't forcing anything. I want you. " Pepa said taking off your shirt

Let's just say you showed Pepa who she belongs to that night.