2

C/n/n= cute nickname
S/n/n= silly nickname

Freddie
Y/n
Freddie and Y/n in harmony
The whole band
Roger

Just as expected, Y/n came home late that night, Susan, Debra, Donna and Cynthia still up.

"And, someone caught your eye?", Susan asked, her arm around Donna, her girlfriend.

Y/n sighed before walking up to the door of her and Debra's room. "No, not really. Freddie and I may be in a band now though."

"Oh?", Cynthia asked, braiding her long hair. "Which one?"

"Smile", Y/n said, before walking into her room.

-

"So, why am I being dragged along when you're trying to shag a friend of mine?", Y/n asked, while trying to get her hand out of Freddie's clutch; him pulling her towards the shop Mary worked at. Biba.

"Because, I need you and you're my best friend, so it's a basic need for you to come along to this type of things.", he explained as they entered the shop. "And I'm not trying to shag her."

"Uh-huh, and I should be believing you, why exactly?"

"Because", he then pulled the helpless girl towards a clothing rack.

"Excuse me. Thanks.", Mary walked up to Freddie as Y/n walked over to another rack of clothing. "So you found me, than? How can I help you?"

"Oh, um, I rather liked these. Do you think you have them in my size?"

Mary looked at him with an unsure look. "This is the ladies' section, so I'm not exactly sure."

Freddie immediately hung back the piece of clothing. "There wasn't a sign or anything.", he said looking away, at Y/n.

This made Mary smile. "I don't think it should matter, do you?"

Within five minutes Freddie was in a fittingroom, looking in a mirror as he admired his clothing.

Y/n looked at him with a smile. "It's pretty nice, what do you think about mine?"

She gave a twirl, her sundress twirling around her.

"It looks beautiful on you, darling. Almost as beautiful as you", Y/n smiled at her best friend as she heard that compliment.

"Thank you."

"I'm sure Roger would like it."

"What do you mean by that?", the y/h/c haired girl asked, looking at him in confusion.

"Hm? Nothing", Freddie said, looking away from Y/n and back in the mirror.

"I thought you might like this", the voice belonging to Mary said as the girl walked in, completely oblivious to Y/n being there.

"Are you even allowed to be in here?", Freddie asked as he turned to her.

"No, not really", she smiled while putting a thin scarf around his shoulders, before grabbing some make-up. "One more thing. May I?"

Freddie nodded.

Y/n watched awkwardly as a friend of hers applied make-up to her best friend's eyelids.

"You have such an exotic look. I love your style. I think we all should take more risks", she said before making Freddie towards the mirror. "What do you think?"

Freddie simply smiled in return.

-

"Oh, cheers."

"Thank you."