26

"Morning, boss", Paul said to Freddie, while his 'friend' layed on the couch.

The room was a mess as Freddie walked towards the window with a lovely view. "Clean this mess up and get rid of your friend"

Paul snapped his fingers at the yawning man. "Get dressed"

-

Mary and Freddie watched the TV, looking at the beautiful concert in Rio.

"According to Brian it's the largest paying audience in history", Fred said standing up to sit next Mary. "The whole night, I didn't know if they understood a single thing of what Y/n and I were saying... and then..."

Love of my life, you've hurt me
You've broken my heart and now you leave me

Y/n was seen in the screen for a few seconds and she was smiling at Roger.

Love of my life, can't you see?
Bring it back, bring it back, don't take it away from because you don't know what it means to me

"They're all singing, thousands of them, all singing to you", Freddie began. "Because it's true..."

As Freddie began to sing on the TV, Mary asked what had been on her mind for months. "Freddie... what's wrong?"

The room filled with Freddie's voice, neither of them saying a thing.

"Something's been wrong for a while now", another silence, in which Freddie looked down in shame. "Say it", she whispered. "Say it", Mary said louder this time.

"I've been thinking about it a lot... I think I'm bisexual"

"Freddie, you're gay", a frown formed on the man's face as his girlfriend stood up. "I've known for a while now, I just didn't want to admit it. It's funny, really, how this is what I always settle for", Mary looked out of the window in sadness. "I love you, but. I love you, Mary, but I need space. I love you, Mary, but I've met someone else. And now... I love you, but I'm... and this is the hardest, because it's not even your fault!", she exclaimed as she turned to her former lover. She sighed and started to take of their engagement ring.

"No! Don't take it off, don't take it off, you promised me you'd never take it off", said Freddie in sadness as he ran up to her.

"What do you want from me?"

"Almost everything, I want you in my life", he said in tears.

"Why?", whispered Mary, looking at him, teary-eyed.

"We believe in eachother, that's everything... for us"

Mary placed her slim hand on his cheek as the tears finally began to flow. "Your life is going to be very difficult"

With that, she walked to the door and left and finally, Freddie let go of the tears he had been holding in.

"Thank you very much!", he heard Y/n's beautiful and joyful voice cheer on the TV.

-

On the same day, Y/n and Roger were painting their new bought house.

Y/n was a mess, there were splatters of sage green on her dark blue dungarees and on her face, her hair was up in a bun that if she'd take it out now her hair would be in nods, she had a mismatched hairband in, to keep those babyhairs out of her face. She looked disgusting! But to Roger? She was the most beautiful woman in the world.

"I just can't get this one corner right,  you know?", she sighed in annoyance. "It looks really weird, we can't let our house look like this!"

"I don't see the problem, my love", Roger laughed, looking at the corner through his glasses, but seeing no mistake whatsoever.

Y/n placed down her brush and wrapped him in a hug, placing her chin on his shoulder. "Perhaps you're right, maybe I'm just tired", she concluded, closing her eyes.

"I understand, Bambi"

She pulled away with a smile. "You're never going to let go of that nickname, are you?"

"Nope! Bambi is my favourite cartoon, just like you are my favourite being in this whole entire world! I can't think of a life where you're not in it, because I love you. 'More than I ever have or ever will love someone', like you said that fateful night you finally said I love you", he ranted.

"What is this a proposal or something?", Y/n laughed, happy tears in her eyes as she looked at the man who smirked.

"Oh, hell yes, it is", Roger said proudly.

"What?", she laughed as Roger got down on one knee.

"Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, I've loved you from the moment I saw you, an emotion I, to be Frank, never thought I'd be capable of finding, but here we are, eights years after we met. Y/n, will you do me the pleasure of calling you Mrs. Taylor?", he pulled out a velvet box with inside a beautiful ring.

"You'd have to be absolutely mental to propose when your girlfriend looks like this", Y/n motioned to her attire. "Fuck yes, I'll marry you, Taylor"

On the radio, Somethin' Stupid by Frank and Nancy Sinatra was playing setting a beautiful mood as Y/n leaned down to kiss her now fiancé.

I know I stand in line until you think you have the time to spend an evening with me

Their lips molded together as tears pooled Y/n's eyes.

And if we go some place to dance, I know that there's a chance you won't be leaving with me

Their foreheads touched in this beautiful moment and a smile formed on both their faces as Roger put the beautiful ring on.

And afterwards we drop into quiet little place and have a drink or two

And then I'll go and spoil it all by saying somethin' stupid like I love you

They both softly sang along with the song and Roger stood up quickly to take her hand to dance.

I can see it in your eyes that you despise the same old lies you've heard the night before

And though it's just a line to you, for me it's true it never seemed so right before!

They danced around the room slowly, looking each other in the eyes with all the love and care in the world.

I practice every day to find some clever lines to say to make the meaning come true

But then I think I'll wait until the evening gets late and I'm alone with you

The time is right your perfume fills my head the stars get red and oh the night so blue

And then I go and spoil it all by saying somethin' stupid like I love you

Y/n laughed as Roger spinned her at the instrumental part, them dancing around the whole room, that was still wet from the paint.

The time is right your perfume fills my head the stars get red and oh the night so blue

And then I go and spoil it all by saying somethin' stupid like I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you