20

Y/n was sat at the pool, everybody ready in it, except for Roger. She had a paper in her hands, writing down some lyrics she had come up with for her new song Memories.

Now I can't say goodbye if you stay here the whole night.
You see it's hard to find an end to something you keep beginning over and over again.
I promise that the ending always stays the same, so there's no good reason of makebelieving that we could ever exist again.

I can't be your friend, can't be your lover, can't be the reason we hold back each other from all the good love for somebody other than me

"Love, are you coming in too?", someone mumbled in her ear, making her jump up and turn around to see Roger crouched behind her, their faces barely two inches away. Y/n's ability to breath seem to have faded as she looked at him. She glanced at his lips before quickly looking away and nodding.

"Yeah"

Freddie smirked at the two. Did they want to make it more obvious.

"Yeah, I'll just put away my stuff"

"Don't worry, I've got it", Roger said, he swiftly pulled off her shirt (something Y/n didn't even protest about), grabbed the paper and pen and layed her stuff together with his. Once he came back, he pulled her up in his arms and jumped in together with her.

Once Y/n came above the water again she heard everyone laugh and Roger smirked at her. "Arsehole!", she shouted with a big smile plastered on her face before she jumped on his back, making him put his arms beneath her legs while everyone else just looked at the two with a knowing look.

Veronica looked at the two and then at her lover. "They like each other, don't they?", she asked with a smile making her lover nod, walking behind her and putting his arms around her highly pregnant tummy.

"Definitely", he mumbled, placing his head on the shoulder of his beloved girlfriend.

"I'm gonna dip you!", Roger shouted.

"No, you'll not!", Y/n shouted back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Don't tempt me"

"Oh, I will", she responded, having a sassy look on her face, though he couldn't see that. The rest had long forgotten about the two and just continued being lovey dovey with their lovers.

"Okay", he finally said, letting go of her legs and dropping her.

"Oh, you!", Y/n shouted, pushing him in the water, falling completely on him. His arms instinctively wrapped around her waist and together they got above the water again, a laughing mess.

"I hate you", Y/n mumbled with a smile.

"No, you do not", Roger responded, smirking at her, lowering himself a little bit so that they were exactly at eye level, for the second time in ten minutes time their faces really close. This time Y/n didn't even try to hide that she fully was staring at the man's lips. But she didn't have to, because he did exactly the same. She was about to do something until they heard Freddie shout.

"We know you two would love to shag each other, dears, but don't do it in front of our faces"

Y/n's face grew hot as she stepped away, looking at anything but Roger.

"Shut up, Fred", the latter said, a smirk on his face.

-

The four boys walked past Y/n's room when they heard crying coming from it. In panic, Roger ran to the door, trying to open it, but it was locked.