8

After saying their goodbyes, Y/n and her boyfriend walked over to his red Ford Pinto. They would go to his sister's to meet her and their parents for the first time. Well... Y/n would meet them for the first time.

It was a cold day, mid winter, so they were both wrapped up in warm coats, mittens, scarves etcetera.

"It was nice to see", reasoned William with his girlfriend, but she wouldn't have it.

"They made us lip sync Liam... there was nothing nice about the whole situation", she said, softly, gazing out of the window.

"Everyone seemed to love you guys,  though"

Y/n looked at him, before nodding. William started the engine of his car, immediately turning on the radio.

On the radio was playing the end of Massachusetts by the Bee Gees.

Y/n loved that song, but no kick came out of her, because she still looked out of the window; upset.

(I will be back to Massachusetts)
I will be back to Massachusetts
(I will be back to Massachusetts)
I will be back to Massachusetts

Not even three seconds later after the song ended another came up.

Hoogachaka hooga hooga hoogachaka hooga hooga hoogachaka hooga hooga hoogachaka hooga hooga

Something started to tug on Y/n's lips and William immediately looked at her.

I can't stop this feeling, deep inside of me

He shouted along the lyrics, making her laugh a little.

Girl, you just don't realise what you do to me
When you hold me in your arms so tight
You let me know everything's alright

She couldn't pass this oppertunity.

I... I'm hooked on a feeling!
I'm high on believing
That you're in love with me

Lips as sweet as candy, its taste is on my mind
Girl, you've got me thirsty for another cup of wine!
Got a block from you girl, but I don't need no cure
I'll just stay a victim if I can for sure

All the good love, when we're all alone
Keep it up girl! Yeah, you turn me on

I... I'm hooked on a feeling
I'm high on believing
That you're in love with me

The woman laughed as she noticed the traffic light.

"Will, Will, Will, it's red!"

Just then did William look back at the road, he had been looking at his girlfriend that whole time. This obviously caused him to almost ran the red.

He laughed as the car came to a standstill.

"See, we didn't ran the red"

"We almost did", Y/n said, raising her eyebrows with a laugh.

Her boyfriend placed his hand on her thigh where he kept it for the rest of the ride.

-

Half an hour later they arrived at the destination. It was a lovely yellow house. The gardens were kept beautifully, it was obvious that William's sister put a lot of time and effort into his yard. Although there wasn't a lot to see right now, due to the frost.