3

F/i/f= favourite ice-cream flavour
Y/m/n= middle name
C/n/n= cute nickname

F/i/f= favourite ice-cream flavourY/m/n= middle nameC/n/n= cute nickname

Dress is later on in the chapter.

He wasn't. He wasn't at all.

Roger watched painfully as all the cash was given to the studio owner.

"That's three months' wages", John moaned.

"And a perfectly good van", Roger said in annoyance, once again swinging his arm around Y/n.

"Don't be so dramatic, darling. You're recording an album tonight. Let's go!", Freddie said cheerfully, clapping his hands.

Y/n nodded, shaking off Roger's arm as she followed him. "Don't be so moany, Roger. Leave that to those poor girls you shag and then leave"

"I feel attacked", Roger said, looking at John.

Bring before me what is mine
At the seven seas oh Rhye

One of those said poor girls was laying on the couch sleeping, just as Mary, as the five were recording.

John stopped the music.

"Don't you think I sound like shit?"

"Yeah and you look like it too", Y/n said, a smirk on her face, making him  glare at her. "Kidding, kidding, jeez"

"No, it's good", Brian said in all honesty.

"Sure, yeah", Roy Thomas said. "Sure, it's your money"

"Literally", John sighed.

You are mine, I possess  you
I belong to you forever
Ever, ever, ever

John playbacked along with the lyrics, before stopping the music again. "Sounds a lot better", he said.

"We need to get experimental", Brian said.

Y/n walked over to Roy and John. "Tru bouncing us left and right for the ah-ah-ahs"

Roy raised his finger in agreement and John once again started the music.

You are mine I possess you
I belong to you forever
Ever, ever, ever

Y/n swayed her hands to the sides.

"Now dead center for the last", Brian said.

"And then blast it!", Roger shouted, as he ran stood up next to Y/n, putting his hand on her shoulder. Much to his groupie's annoyance.

From that moment on there was a complete chaos, from the speaker being swung through the room to Y/n and Roger throwing water to each other.

Fear me you loathsome  lazy creatures
I descend upon your earth from the skies