4

"So, Y/n, dear?", Freddie asked as the two sat in his apartment, Mary gone off to work.

"Yes, Frederick, dear?", she teased.

"What do you think of our Roger?"

"Oh, hell no", Y/n mumbled, standing up to walk away, but Freddie simply catched her hand.

"Oh, hell yes"

"God, he's a good friend"

"Just a good friend?"

"Yes!", she sighed. "Why are you so interested, anyway?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all", Freddie said, turning to his wine.

"Nothing at all, my arse. Freddie, I've known you since I was twelve, and I know for a fact by the look of your face that it's not nothing. You're on to something, Mercury. I know you are"

"Oh my, why would you think so low of me?"

-

"So?"

"She said that you're a good friend"

"Just a good friend? I hope you're joking", Roger sighed.

"I don't think she can think you of anything else when all she sees is you having your arm around every other girl every time we hang out", Freddie said, looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Not every time", the blonde tried to reason.

"Hey, Roger", a flirtious voice said behind him, revealing Lola.

"See?"

"Okay, I see what you mean, but as far as I know she can see me as a brother. Do you just expect me to stay dry until she finally takes interest?"

"Don't be so dramatic"

-

"You're kidding!", Y/n laughed loudly, the boy she had been talking to for half an hour telling a joke.

"I'm not", he chuckled, looking at the gorgeous lady.

"Oh, you're wonderful!", she leaned her head back for a second.

The tunes of Sweet Caroline began playing and her ears immediately perked up.

"Want to dance", William asked next to her.

She nodded. "Sorry in advance, it will not be a pretty sight"

Where it began
I can't begin to knowing
But then I know it's growing strong
Was in the spring and spring became the summer
Who would've believed you'd come along?

"Are you from around here?!", the man shouted as the music became louder.

"Yeah!", Y/n shouted back.

Hands, touching hands, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Sweet Caroline, good times never seem so good
I've been inclined, to believe they never would
But now I

"Don't be dramatic, ay Fred?", Roger asked grumpily as he looked at William twirling Y/n; the woman laughing gleefully.

The man in front of her said something in her ear, making her laugh and nod; saying something back.

She then pointed in the direction of the boys, making him look and nod.

Y/n came walking in their direction seconds later. She adjusted her bralette a bit as she arrived; a big smile was on her face.