In and out

Warnings: (very) Heavy smut, swearing, spanking, slight degredation

This is how I like smut so it might be too much for some....proceed with caution

I can't really explain how I got here but what I do know is auggie's hand coming down onto my butt feels really good. I know what the strike system was for now.

There's a slight sting with every hit but I love it. "This is not supposed to feel good but you are drippin love." I whine as he rubs the same spot he just slapped.

"Oh?" He slaps my thigh and I jolt forward. A new feeling but not unwanted. "I wonder...." He trails off and I wait in anticipation for what he wonders.

"You know," He starts but slowly trails off again and I feel myself start to shake. Why won't he just finish a sentence? Right now this feels like the worst kind of teasing. "Every time you walk down the stairs in your cute little shorts that leave....nothing to the imagination," I gasp before he slaps my thigh again.

"Sorry baby. I know you think you're covering something but you really aren't." I bite my lip. I really did think that. "Every time you come bouncing down all I can think about is doing this and now that I am it's...." He trails off again.

"Nothing I've ever thought of or dreamed of could live up to the real thing." I sigh in pleasure at his words. I feel his finger get closer to my heat and try and push myself back. "You will stop moving or I will." His tone is deeper and I feel a shiver in my spine but I still stop.

If he stops now I don't know what I'll do. "Every time you walk into my room with nothing but my shirt on I have to stop myself from taking you right then and there." And I know he told me to keep quiet but I can't stop myself from saying, "Who told you to control yourself?"

I can practically hear the smirk in his voice as he says, "Oh baby." Another slap but this one was so close to my lady bits that I can't stop myself from letting out a short scream.

"Did that hurt?" I shake my head. "Oh?" He rubs the spot and my head falls. "Oh....Oh my goodness." Confusion takes over my face. Not like he could see it.

"You like this. Oo if only I'da known that." Then what? "Spread your legs." I spread them as much as I can while across his lap. Ya know, without sliding off him. "Jesus," My head snaps up as his fingers trace the outside of my vagina.

"So pretty." He mumbles it and I wouldn't have caught it but it's so quiet in here that I did. "So so pretty. And all for me." He says before slapping me.

I let out another scream and if you didn't know what was happening you would think I was hurt. "You scream like it hurts but every time I do it more and more pre slides down your thighs. You're practically drenched and I'm still fully dressed. Now what does that say about you?"

I don't say anything because I know if I do then he'll stop but that doesn't stop me from letting out a shaky breath.

He slaps a few more times before slowly sliding his veiny finger into the first set of lips. I arch my back against his legs and try not to squirm too much. "I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do this to you. How long I've wanted to see you being so pliant. So....obedient for me."

My body slumps across his legs as he continues to slowly move his finger around. His middle finger softly grazes my clit and I whine. "Mm?" He moves his fingers right back to it and softly rubs the bud.

"I want you to do something for me." I slowly blink before picking my head up and trying to say, "Anything." but I know it comes out breathy.

"Stand up." I whine and don't move for a couple seconds but when he spreads my lips and slaps my clit I quickly try and stand. With very wobbly and numb legs I manage to stand for a couple seconds before he's pushing me into the bed.