An orange a day

Two weeks later and we have exactly six days before we leave and honestly we haven't done a single thing. Haven't gone shopping, haven't planned anything to do while there.

But i guess i lied. I did manage to find a very nice place that was about a mile or two from the tower and Mr. Green was very clear on the fact that we wouldn't be paying for anything when we got there. Or anything to do with this trip besides the shopping. I feel like that's probably only because I didn't tell him about it. I'm sure if i told him that i needed more clothes for this trip and was planning a shopping trip, he would put more money into my bank account.

As of right now I'm just finished showering and now im about to get dressed so when Auggie finishes therapy, ill be ready to go. He doesn't actually know that were going shopping today but he will soon. In about twenty minutes actually.

I decide to open my window so that the summer air fills my room. It just makes the room feel more open and I can't express how much i love that feeling.

After realizing that it is indeed very, extremely hot outside i pick out what i think is the perfect outfit for today. An orange crop top, and shorts set.

I pair it with my very trusty white flats before grabbing my purse and putting my set of keys into it

I pair it with my very trusty white flats before grabbing my purse and putting my set of keys into it. Since i still have about ten minutes till auggie is done i decide to just scroll through my phone.

And it is a very long ten minutes. Probably because i was watching the time the whole time. I think at one point i actually stopped pretending to scroll and just watched as the little hand went around the clock.

When auggie gets back upstairs he walks passed my room but does a double take as we make eye contact. "Why are you dressed?" I smile at him but he shakes his head. "No....we're leaving?" I nod my head with the same wide smile. "And to where, exactly are we going, love?"

"Your favorite place in the whole wide world!" His slightly disgusted face turns to a sly smirk and i can only assume he's gonna say, "My favorite place in the world is in that bed with you." something like that. My cheeks go up in flames but i simply say, "No silly. The mall!" He frowns before nodding and walking to his room. Which is really just our room but for technicality reasons we'll say its his.

When he finally gets dressed in, you guessed it, all black I smile at him before picking up my purse and walking with him to the car.
-
Upon arrival at the mall i stop in front of the doors and think for a second. "Do you need some help walking, love?" I shake my head. Where do i want to go first? Somewhere to get some pretty dresses would be ideal. I'll get more shoes at the end so we don't run out of arm space. And by "we" i mean auggie.

I quickly grab his arm before dragging him to the only formal dress shop in the mall. I don't need a lot but i do need at least a couple. I want to be as fancy as possible while in, what i think is the fanciest city in the world.