Presents!!

Upon arrival back at our house Auggie stops me in the living room. "Sit for a second." I give a short nod before plopping down on the couch.

When he comes back he has a couple bags and i quickly begging to say, "Oh Auggie, you didn't have to get me any-" He cuts me off. "I know that I didn't have to but i wanted to. You deserve this and so much more."

He sits about a foot away from me and at first it makes me sad but then he places the few bags in between us and i realize. I give him an excited look and he lets out a chuckle before giving me an affirming nod. "You can open them."

A grin slides onto my face as I reach for the biggest bag. Inside i find a box that i recognize all too well. "Auggie no way." His face molds into a smirk and i quickly life the lid to find white platform saint Laurent heels with a black rose on top.

" His face molds into a smirk and i quickly life the lid to find white platform saint Laurent heels with a black rose on top

"Oh, these are gorgeous." My lips turn down into a pout as i look back up at Auggie. "I love these so much!"

His smirk turns into a full blown smile as he holds out the second bag. This one feels even heavier than the shoes, which makes my brows furrow in confusion.

"Auggie!" He slightly jumps and i mumble out an apology before flipping through the three books in my hands. "You are amazing! I wanted these so badly!" He nods his head. "I know you did baby, but if I let you get them then you wouldn't have any presents."

I grin at him as he hands me a small bag. This one is very light but I have zero doubts in my mind. The weight means nothing to me because i know that whatever it is Auggie picked it. And for that reason alone I already love it.

When i get the pretty, sparkly paper out of the way i see a medium sized box and let out a small gasp. What on earth is this?

I click the box open and my eyes immediately fill with tears. "Oh my," Inside is the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen. It's a simple silver chain with a sideways rose, diamond leaves hang on the sides and the petals are transparent.

 It's a simple silver chain with a sideways rose, diamond leaves hang on the sides and the petals are transparent

"Auggie, I love this, oh my goodness." I pull it out of the box as small tears make their way down my slightly puffed cheeks.

"Put it on me! Put it on me!" I quickly turn around and hold my hair in front of me as he takes the necklace and when the cold metal touches my neck I bring a hand up to touch it.