Model

When I step out of the dressing room and run to show auggie. He's only a couple steps away but I'm excited. When I get in front of him he makes a noise. My smile drops. "You don't like it?" He shakes his head. "No no. I do"

I feel my shoulders slump. "Then what was that noise? Is it too short?" I'll admit it's a little short but I think that's just because of the slit on the side. "Bella, I like it. It's cute. You should get it" I give him a look. "Are you just saying that or do you actually like it?"

Wait. Why do I care if he likes it? Maybe because he's probably the only person that will see me in these clothes. He tells me that it is cute and that he's not just saying that. I give him a half smile and change out of it. Even though he doesn't seem to actually like it I buy it anyways. When we leave the store I see an h&m right across from it so I drag him in there too. The only thing I see that I like is a red plaid bikini.

"Why do you need a bikini?" I look back at him

"Why do you need a bikini?" I look back at him. "For swimming. We have a pool" I watch him shake his head. "No no no, I don't swim" I pout but quickly replace it with a smile. "You can just watch me swim!" He smirks at me and simply says okay.

I buy it and turn to him. "Okay, we can go now" He nods at me and we walk back to the car.
-
"Auggie, when we get in here dont let me buy anything that looks like something I would wear. All of my clothes look the same. I need to branch out a bit" He nods at me and says okay.

We get in and I go straight to the men's section. After all they have the best clothing. I look through the shirts with August following closely behind. Very closely. I can only assume it's because of the group of guys two aisles over from us who keep looking this way. I grab a couple vintage 90s looking t shirts for relaxing at the house and move down the aisle. I'm getting a little scared of the group. A couple of them look like they want to come over here and I know that's not a good idea. For either party. I see them start to walk over so I quickly grab auggie's arm and walk him to a different section.

Out of the corner of my eye I see them stop walking and stare. Maybe now they won't do it again. I see that I walked us into the women's pajama section. This is good. Now I can find something else to sleep in. I search the aisles and come across a two piece. I cover my mouth with both hands and do my indoor squeal. "Are you okay?" I vigorously nod at him and point. "Look! It has pelicans AND bananas!" He looks at it and chuckles.

"Get it

"Get it."

I nod at him and grab it. I know I said I would get something longer to wear but I can't pass this up. It's so cute! As we continue to walk down the aisles I see red and black plaid pants. Cute. Different from what I usually wear but cute. I grab them and check the size. Thankfully it's mine. I grab them and put them in the basket August decided we needed. He said there were too many things I would see and like. As we pass the lingerie section a couple items catch my attention. I know he wont want to watch me look at these so I turn to him. "Auggie, can you go find a couple things for yourself. I have some things to look for" I give him a warm smile and he looks passed me and then nods his head. "Yea, I'll be in the men's section. Come find me after"

As I watch him walk away I can't help but get excited. I've never had lingerie before. I've never had anything sexy before. I see a couple pajama sets that are supposed to be sexy and look those over first. One is a lace, black top with pink and black lace bottoms and the other is an all pink bra and short set with a silk ribbon. The pink set is almost completely lace but it's super cute so I grab one in my size. After grabbing a pink set, a blue set, a burgundy set, and a burgundy one piece I feel a hand on shoulder and a presence next to my face. The I hear someone whisper in my ear.

"You gonna model those for me later?"