Waffles

Four hours later around eleven we finally decide to go and get lunch. I choose to wait until we get back from exploring before showering but it does take me a few minutes. I took one last night before we went to bed so im fine.

That's what i keep telling myself.

After a series of stretches i find myself once again in front of my closet wondering what im gonna wear and auggie stomping around in the hallway. Seconds later i decide on a red, silk dress that reaches my calves. It has a medium sized slit and diamond covered straps and i absolutely adore the color. I also pull on clear strap heels before grabbing my purse and walking out of the room.

When i see auggie he's leaning against the wall looking at his phone but when we make eye contact he freezes

When i see auggie he's leaning against the wall looking at his phone but when we make eye contact he freezes. "You continue to amaze me every time i see you."

I go to say thank you but apparently he's not done. "Every time you step out of that room or any room for that matter, i think to myself, there's no way she outdoes this outfit. It's amazing. It's my favorite....but then you do. Every time you come out you take my breath away."

By the time he's done im sure my face shows how i feel. I take a deep breath before walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his torso. "You make me blush."

"So I've noticed."
-
After what i think is the best breakfast I've ever had, auggie and i make the decision to go to a museum and then to the little row of boutiques we passed on the way to lunch.

The museum was everything I could've hoped it was. Beautiful art with so many interesting people. People dressed up, people in a hoodie and leggings, people sitting down drawing, and more. The ambiance tied it all together. It was warm and cozy and quiet. Three things that auggie and i both love.

When we arrive at the line of boutiques im blown away. My initial thoughts on them didn't do them justice. Everything is so inviting and the colors are so pretty. And it looks like everyone came together and decided to hang fairy lights because they are in every shop and its so lovely.

It just makes everything look softer.

"I realize that you're probably taking everything in and enjoying the atmosphere but you've been standing in the entrance with a giant grin on you're face for ten minutes." My head snaps to the side where auggie is leaning towards my ear whispering. I give him a sheepish look before wandering over to the walls lined with accessories.

"What do you think of these earrings?" He cocks his head to see around me before nodding. I grab them along with a couple necklaces and two new rings.

After paying we head to the next one which happens to be a book store. "I think this might be my favorite place yet." He smiles at me before looking around. Upon convincing auggie that i /did/ actually need five new books he drags me into the next shop.

And in that store we only spent a little short of one hundred dollars.
-
"Im sleepy auggie." He glances over at me from his place in the far side of the kitchen. He takes another gulp of his water before setting his glass down and mumbling, "Do you want to go take a nap?" I nod my head and he stretches before grabbing my pointer finger and pulling me upstairs to our room.