Sunflower

Some of you will be very happy with this chapter :)

"Sweetheart. We've been home for almost two days. We quite literally have to go grocery shopping." I groan. "But it's gonna take forever!" He nods. "Yes. It probably will. But we have no food." I sigh and stand up. I guess I have to get dressed.

I quickly shoo him out of the room so that he can "get dressed." In actuality I just want him out so I can try a new style without him lecturing me.

After careful consideration i decide to go with a very short black crop top, a pink and orange mini skirt I ordered and never wore, and my black and white platform converse. I pull my hair into a high ponytail before stepping out into the hallway.

 I pull my hair into a high ponytail before stepping out into the hallway

"What the heck?" I look up at auggie to gauge his reaction. He looks....shocked. "Why is everything you have on leaving nothing to the imagination?" I shrug. "I like it. Do you, do you not?" He quickly shakes his head.

"I think you look sexy but I'm just slightly worried that everyone else will think that too." I cock my head with furrowed brows. What does he mean by that?

"Darling. You do realize that I have zero problem getting violent with anyone who looks at you like you're a piece of meat, right?" I nod my head. I am very aware of that. Not that he has. Yet. But I know that it's a likely possibility.
-
When we get to the store Auggie insists that I push the cart and I didn't understand why at first but then he stepped right behind me and put his arms on the cart. "Auggie....you know this isn't a very effective way to shop."

He scoffs softly and I smile before he whispers and my jaw is slightly dropping. "I can see your whole ass. It's almost completely out. So wether this is effective or not, I will be standing here."

I bring my hand down to my skirt and sure enough its up extremely high. I pull it down a little but it doesn't really matter.

Now i know why I never wore it.

Walking is a little difficult at first because we haven't walked this way in a while but eventually i get the hang of it.

"The cart is almost overflowing. I think we have enough to not have to leave the house for a while." I feel him nod against my head because his is resting on mine. We swiftly walk to check out after grabbing a few more items and the lady begins scanning.

"You two are such a cute couple! You're like the sun and he's a sunflower!" I look at her confused before realizing that I've been feeling his eyes burn holes into my head this whole time. I look up at him with a smile and he gives a half smile back before dropping it just as fast.

I know that was just because he doesn't like showing emotion outside the house so I don't bother getting upset.

On the way back to the house i ask if he wants to stop at sunshine but he reminds me we have frozens and that we'll have to come out later.