Catfe

August's POV

Her voice cracks when she says this and I can't help but feel bed. I push her toward my bed and sit her down. How could anyone ever hate her? I find that hard to believe and her sister at that? Wait. "Wait. Did you say her name was Isabel?" She nods while still not looking at me. "You two are the bell twins?" She shakes her head. "No, she's older than me by 2 years. My dad thought he was funny" I smirk and put my finger under her chin. I've gotten more comfortable with touching her and I can tell she doesn't mind. She may be a little surprised when it happens but she doesn't let it show too much. "If you're allergic then don't go. You can't put yourself in that situation. I know you want to go for her but don't hurt yourself in the process" She closes her eyes and softly leans into my touch.

I smile at her before letting my face fall back into its usual straight position when her eyes begin to open. "Thank you but I have to go. I can't stand to make her mad" I slowly nod at her but freeze when she brings her hand up to my wrist again. She's done that like 50 times since I've met her and it's only been a week. Maybe I should ask about it. I open my mouth to ask but right then her eyes snap open and she quickly takes her hand down. Her face matches the color of a red rose.

Okay. Or not. "Thank you auggie. I enjoyed this but I have to be up early tomorrow" She smiles at me and gets up. I nod. "Well I mean you did stay almost an hour after you got off so I suppose I'll let you go now" She looks at me shocked but I just smirk. I bring the hand with her phone up to her face and she sees the time. 8:28 pm. She gets off at 7:30. She smacks her hand to her lips. I laugh. Even though she just smacked those gorgeous lips of hers she still made sure to be quiet. She closes her eyes again and that's when I realize that she really enjoys the sound of my laugh.

I haven't laughed in months but this girl has gotten me to laugh multiple times in just a week. My family would love her.

Wait. What? No. My family will never meet her. Ever.

"Goodnight Arabella" She smiles and waves at me. Like a penguin. "Goodnight Auggie"

Bella's POV

My alarm goes off at 9:50 and I groan before turning it off. I get up and look for an outfit. I walk over to my closet and pull out pink, ruffle tie up dress. I bend down and grab my lace up wedges in a lighter pink and set them on my bed.

I hop into the shower and bath and then shave my body

I hop into the shower and bath and then shave my body. I quickly step out and dry off before moisturizing and wrapping my towel around me. I walk over to my dresser and pull out some pretty yellow underwear and put them on. Then I walk over to my bed and pull on the dress, tying the strings on my shoulders and fixing the bottom. I check the time and see it's 10:30 so I quickly lace up my wedges and grab my purse, phone and keys before driving to the catfe. It's only about 20 minutes away from my apartment so I'll get there about 10 minutes early.
-
I was sitting in the cafe waiting for my mom and sister for about 30 minutes when I decided to order some rose tea. It's a gorgeous dark pink with edible flower petals in it. As I was waiting for the tea to cool down my eyes started getting itchy and my nose started running and I knew I would be sick for at least a couple days. I can't help but get entranced with the pretty flowers when I feel someone tap my shoulder. I jump but quickly calm down when I see my mom. She softly pulls me up and wraps me in a hug. She's the reason for my love of hugs. She sees my tea and looks sad. "Did you already order?" I quickly shake my head. "No, I was just a bit thirsty so I ordered some tea. I haven't been here that long," I pause and look over her shoulder. "Hi Isabel" She looks at me and gives me a mocking smile. She has always hated how happy and polite I was. We were raised the same but went down very different paths in high school. She didn't get into trouble but she also wasn't as liked as I was and she's always hated me for it. I was just nicer to people and they loved it. It was never my fault but she'll probably blame me for the rest of our lives.