"Thank you for that"

I look up at auggie but he's looking at her too. He looks down at me and gives me a confused face. "I don't know. It's best just to ask her and not think too hard about it. She's probably having twins" He gives me a strained look and I can tell he has so much to say. I already somewhat knew this but over the past couple months I've learned that he doesn't talk in public unless he has to or if I'm the only one in ear shot.

I grab his wrist and look at his watch before holding it in front of his face. "8 more minutes." He smirks at me and I smile. Then I tell him we should at least talk to my mom. I immediately regret it though because as soon as we get to my mom Isabel pops up out of seemingly nowhere. "Bella" I look over at her and try my best to smile but it doesn't go so well until I feel auggie squeeze my hand. I smile up at him and then focus it onto my sister. "Isabel. This is a wonderful gathering. I love the decorations" She gives me a confused look. "Bella, you helped me pick them out?" It's my turn to look confused and then I remember a couple nights ago at around 3 am she called me asking what to put up and where to get it. I smile and think of something quick. "Yeah I know but I wasn't going to take all the credit" I feel auggie shake against my side and I know he's trying to hide his laughter. He was laying next to me trying to get me to stay awake during our 3 am phone call. I can't remember the last time I was awake at that hour.
-
After a very boring conversation with my mom and Isabel, auggie and I went to sit on the couch. He sat down and in an attempt to get away from his grabbing hands pulling me down I ended up sitting halfway on him and halfway on the couch. For the past few minutes I have been holding auggie's wrist in my lap while watching the mini clock on it. "Love, the harder you look at it the longer it's going to seem" My head snaps up to the whispering man and I feel my cheeks go red. I didn't think he knew what I was doing. I was trying to look productive by tracing the tattoos on his arm. I quickly said "I don't know what you're taking about" and he just smirked.
-
Another 4 minutes pass and before I can even say anything auggie is pulling me up and walking me to the door. During our stay we found out she was having a boy and that the pink was just to stand out. Aaron continued to watch from a far but never said anything. We didn't need to stay any longer. We quickly get sat in the car and he turns to me. "Home or somewhere else?" I ask him if he's hungry and he gives me a shrug. Which I've come to realize means yes. For some reason he never tells me when he's hungry. It's a look or a gesture and you kind of have to be paying attention to see it because as soon as it's there, it's gone.

After telling him I wanted Chinese food and watching his mouth practically water he drives to the cottage close to our house. We quickly order and get our food before driving home. He goes to his room to change and I go to mine. I pull off the crop top and shorts and pull on my burgundy one piece before walking to his room.

He watches me walk in and go straight to his closet to pull out a sweatshirt

He watches me walk in and go straight to his closet to pull out a sweatshirt. One that has the name of a college neither of us went to. It goes down to my knees and I decide that I'm keeping it. He laughs at me before swooping me into his arms. He picks me up and takes me downstairs. We grab our food and sit down on the couch but I quickly run back up and grab a few blankets. I make sure his hands are empty before throwing them down on him. "Thank you for that" I simply smile in his general direction before throwing myself down on top of him.