Catch me

When my alarm goes off at three in the morning i can safely say with one hundred percent certainty that i did not get enough sleep. "I'm so sleepy august.." He looks over at me with half lidded eyes before nodding his head and slowly sitting up. "Yea im having flashbacks to boot camp. I want to go back to sleep." I slightly smile but quickly wipe it off while sitting up as well.

It came out so naturally and i know being woken up at early hours isn't a big military secret but he sounded so comfy saying it. That's how i always want him to feel when he speaks about that time.

Since we took a shower last night we dont have to worry about that. Separately, i mean. We each took one. By ourselves.

Moving on.

I pull on an cream and sage green bodysuit before pulling sage green shorts over top of them.

I debate leaving the body suit unbuttoned simply because i dont want it to irritate me but after walking around in it i realize that it might not be a problem

I debate leaving the body suit unbuttoned simply because i dont want it to irritate me but after walking around in it i realize that it might not be a problem. I pull on some fuzzy socks before grabbing one of auggie's hoodies. "Love," i glance back at him while grabbing the mini back pack i have. "We gotta go soon but i made you a breakfast sandwich and a cup of mango juice."

I smile at him while grabbing the glass. "Did you eat as well?" He nods at me and shows me the half eaten sandwich under the one he's holding out for me. I nod and grab mine before pulling him to sit down on the edge of my bed with me. I lay my head on his shoulder while taking a bite. It's delicious but i never had a doubt in my mind that it would be. The few times he has cooked its been delicious every single time.

"It was great, thank you baby." He smiles at me and I can't help but grin back. It's quickly wiped off my face when i catch sight of the clock though. "Oh my gosh! We gotta go! Now!" His smile morphs into a smirk before he's grabbing two of my three suitcases and moving downstairs. Just to be a helpful person i grab the other one and his before following him down.

I know it wont last long because as soon as he turns around and sees me doing any kind of labor, he'll put a stop to it.
-
By the time we finally get ready to board I've pretty much lost all the energy i once had. I'm right back to where i started, being extremely, very tired. "Are you going to fall over? You look like you're going to fall over." I shake my head while taking another step forward. We've been standing in line waiting to board because a woman and her kids are taking forever.

Not that im complaining about her or her kids but i kind of am. The kids are scared and dont want to get on so they take a few steps and then they stop and start crying and she has to start over. She has to tell them the whole "dont be scared" thing and they take a few steps and then start again. So we're waiting.

And i am tired and so this is me complaining but not really because i dont do that. "Are you sure you're not going to fall over? Because you're leaning into me pretty hard." With that comment i realize that i am in fact leaning. I am indeed leaning into him so much that he's practically carrying me but i still shake my head. "I know what you're thinking. I'm not going to fall over....but if i do, you'll catch me, right?" He slightly shakes his head while wrapping his arm around me.