Belly

I apologize in advance this is a short chapter, enjoy!!

20 minutes later and he's finally done explaining how all of this would go. "So simply talk it over with him and get back to me. I don't want either of you to do something you aren't ready for or that you don't want to do. We don't have to use you two. We just assumed that since you guys are close it would be easier." I smile at him and tell him I will certainly talk to August about it but to look for someone else just in case. He tells me to have a good night and I tell him the same before walking back into the room.

I see auggie sitting on his bed with his head down. He's playing with his hands and look kind of sad. What happened in the 30 minutes I was gone? "Auggie? Are you okay?" His Head snaps up to me and he looks significantly happier than he did 3 seconds ago. He takes 4 large steps towards me and brings me into his body. "I thought you left" I wrapped my arms around his body. "Without saying goodbye? When would I ever?" He simply chuckles against my head and squeezes me tighter.

"So auggie. I need sleep and I know you do too but I will be back tomorrow because I have something very important to speak with you about" He pulls back and gives me a confused look. "No no. Not tonight. I will explain tomorrow" He simply nods his head and pulls me back in. "Goodnight Miss Quinn." I pull away from him and gather my things before opening his door. "Goodnight Mr. Evans"
-
When I get home I quickly grab a big yellow t shirt and some black underwear and hop into the shower. I clean and re-shave my body before getting out and changing into my pajamas and going to sleep. All the while I let my heart dream of a universe where August wasn't a patient in my hospital/home. We met in a random place and have loved each other ever since.
-
The next morning when I wake up I decide that I don't need a shower today. After I decided that I sat on the edge of my bed and thought about not showering and immediately decided to scrap that idea and get in the shower.

When I got out I quickly dried off before picking an outfit for the day out. I checked the weather and saw that it was a warm day but it would get chilly later. Since I was probably going to find myself at the home for a couple hours I decided to dress for both temperatures. I pulled on some jean shorts, a creamish orange tank top, a grey cardigan and some brown birkenstocks. I tied the bottom of the tank top and let it rest on top of my shorts. I caught myself in the mirror and realized some of my belly was showing.

Hmm

Hmm. No big deal. I quickly grab a couple hair ties and put them on my wrist. It might get a little hot and having a bunch of hair on your neck when it's hot is not fun. I checked the time and saw 12 pm. Perfect. I didn't want to go too early and by the time I get there he should be done with his therapist visit.