"Work"

Two and a half "horror" movies later, in the middle of Lights Out he taps my shoulder before holding up his phone. "Oh my gosh!" I quickly jump off of him and run upstairs before going to take a shower.

I make sure to do absolutely everything while in there including shaving, exfoliating, and washing my hair before stepping out a drying off. I stay in my towel while I blow dry my hair to get it ready for straightening.

While doing that I hear a knock on my door and flinch before looking back and seeing my dress. I move at the speed of light to get to my door before he opens it with a slight smack.

"What the-"

"What did you need honey?" He gives me a look of confusion. "Uh. What should I wear?" I smile before accidentally trailing my eyes down his naked upper half. It seems he just got out of the shower as well as he just has a towel on.

When I can finally tear my eyes away my entire body is warm as I whisper, "Suit and tie."

He nods with a smirk most definitely having seen my wondering eyes before turning to his room and shutting the door. I do the same as I remember how much I have to do.

After finishing my hair I quickly toss it up into a loose bun before walking towards my dress. I grab the lingerie that I have hanging in front of it first and walk to my mirror where my confident side comes out and I watch myself pull it up and on.

Next comes my dress. It's not as elegant as I wanted but with such short notice it was the best i could do. Not that I'm not happy with it just that it could've been better ya know.

I'm, not even sure how to describe because it's really just a black, satin dress. It cinches at my waist but isn't quite a mermaid dress. It has a sort of corset feel to the top half but again not really. And it is very black. Just the way I wanted. It dips down a little in the back just enough to give him a hint to what's underneath.

It's very long which is great because my heels are kind of high but I think the best part is the black long sleeve gloves that match perfectly.

Once I get it pulled up all the way and zipped I let my hair back down and quickly run a straighter through it just to make sure its as straight as possible before grabbing my diamond heart earrings