Slow

"You see what I mean? Absolute perfection. See how I pull back and you I pull me back in before I can back all the way out? Love that." The warmth never leaves my cheeks as he continues talking and I quickly cover my face from embarrassment.

"No no no. I want to see you. Don't do that." He pulls my hands down and kisses me before pulling back and taking a deep breath.

"Now baby. I love you, you know that right?" I nod my head and say yes.

"Good because right now. I'm about to fuck you like I don't. And i need you to know that I still love you, alright?" I hesitate but I still nod. And I probably should've taken a deep breath because he immediately starts pounding into me with a speed and roughness that I was completely unprepared for.

He lets out a loud groan not even getting close to the volume of my moans. "Fuck princess. You feel so warm and that pretty pussy just keeps pullin me in ugh."

Oh Jesus Christ. "Cmon baby. You've gone practically silent. Lemme know you're still here." And I know that he's referring to the fact that my moans have dwindled and my mouth is now just hanging open as I try to catch my breath.

I nod my head because I know that I can't speak right now.

August's POV:

When she nods I can't help but let out a soft chuckle. I'm almost positive she didn't understand a word I say. So I do the gentle man thing and slow down just a bit so she can actually catch her breath and answer me.

As much as I love the fucked out look on her face I need to know she's okay.

Well....as okay as she can be.

"Okay now for real this time. You good baby?" She smiles up at me with a soft moan. "Im good love. Now please?" She gestures down to my still pelvis and I smirk before going back at her favorite pace.

Extremely slow.

"No! August no! I need you to go faster please!" I slightly pick up the pace before settling into it.

"You just said you would do it like you don't love me! This is love. I can practically feel the love coming out of you." She slowly sits up while pushing me back and we end with her sitting on my lap my dick still shoved into her.

"I don't want to feel the love. It's your birthday. I want you to take me. Have your way with me. Treat me however you want. I know my safe word and so do you. I'll use it if necessary."

I tear my eyes away from hers before searching her for even the smallest bit of hesitation or doubt but I don't find any so I grab her waist with both hands before pulling her up and into my body.

"Go stand against the wall please." With shaky legs she walks to the wall, her heels clicking the whole way. She faces me before making a show of turning and leaning against it with her butt poked out. She knows exactly what I want.

I walk to her before placing a hand on her stomach and the other in front of her forehead on the wall. And then I set a pace that I think we both find heavenly and she's sure to let me know. Just in case I had any doubts.

My hand moves from her stomach down to her heat but I don't do anything. Simply rest it there. Her drool and sweat makes its way down her body mixing with her juices as she's already cum a number of times.

The exact reason I don't move my fingers because I know if I do then she will surely be overstimulated but I do decide to speak up through my moans.

"You've seem to forgotten my name, love. You continue to call out to Jesus and god but that's not me." I slam into her and still my hips before leaning down to whisper in her ear. "Tell me, does this count as praying?" And while she gasps and then starts laughing i bring her into my body before walking us back to the bed.