Here we go!

When I get to the store I make my way to the suitcases. I quickly pull out two very cute plastic looking cases. One being yellow with white flowers and the other being white with yellow flowers. I grab both and put them in the cart before deciding that I should get some stuff for the house. I make my way over to the house decor sections but am quickly stopped by an aisle covered shelf to shelf in fuzzy blankets and pillows. I grab a giant grey one and then grab the same blanket only in yellow and black and then I grab an all white one and a navy blue one. You can never have to many soft blankets. As I'm putting them all in the cart I see and hear someone making their way over to me. I see the figure stop in front of the cart so I look up and smile. The worker simply smirks at me.

"You're cute. Need any help?" Right to it. I like that he doesn't beat around the bush. "Um no. Thank you though!" The smile on my face never drops. He laughs but doesn't go anywhere. "You sure you don't need help? I can do a lot more than just help you in the store." He winks at me and I can feel a shudder go down my spine. Not a good shudder though. The kind of shudder that makes me want to call the cops. "Um no. Just buying some things for the house me and my boyfriend just bought" I continue to smile at him as he walks away from me. I know almost all of that sentence was a lie but I couldn't help it. I just wanted him to get away from me and I didn't know how else to do it.

I continue looking down the aisles when I see a pretty white comforter with black stars on it. I quickly grab it and place it into the cart. When I turn back around I see an all black comforter with pillow cases to match. I grab that one for auggie and decided that this is enough. Even though I only got pillows and blankets I'm still satisfied with most of the trip. I don't want to get a bunch of stuff that I like. August and I will just have to come back and shop together one day.
-
When I get home I finish packing my things up and put all of the suitcases in the living room. I make sure to leave a couple outfits and some toiletries out for the next couple days so I don't have to open any suitcases multiple times before hopping in the shower and finally going to sleep.
-
Today's the day. Today is the day we move into the new house. I'm excited but also scared. I have to get all my stuff into my car and then go pick up auggie. After getting all my things into my car all I can say is I'm finally glad that I still drive my mom's old 2010 Jeep Patriot. I have enough room for him and his stuff too.

I quickly walk back into my apartment and do a last minute check. I walk passed my mirror and make sure I look okay. I decided to wear a black and white polka dot dress with a tie in the front.

It shows of a little mid drift but it's a rather hot day

It shows of a little mid drift but it's a rather hot day. My hair is in two sections. The top half is pulled up by a yellow scrunchy and the bottom half is down. As I go to walk out I pull on my black espadrille wedges and lock the door.

Here we go! -When I pull into work I let my nervousness finally get to me

Here we go!
-
When I pull into work I let my nervousness finally get to me. All morning and all yesterday I was avoiding it but now it's all hitting me. What if he changes his mind? What if he doesn't want to do this? I'm going to be all alone with him. In one house. All of the time. How will this go? Hopefully the first night goes well. I look at my clock and see it change from 8:59 to 9:00. The day is still fresh. Hopefully I don't do too many embarrassing things.
-
After saying goodbye for now to all of my patients and getting hugs from everyone on my floor I make my way to auggie's room. I quietly knock on his door due to my nerves wrapping themselves around my throat. It was so quiet I'm not even sure he heard it but before I can knock again the door opens. I can't help the frown that covers my face. I quickly pull it up though. "Hello clare" She gives me a sickening smile and leaves. I watch her walk away. Strange. No rude comment? No snarky remark? Not going to try and make me feel bad? Does she know he is leaving today? I look over toward his room and see him asleep. My head snaps to the direction she went in. What was she doing in here?

I quietly make my way to his bed and sit down in the chair. I see a note on the table next to it and pick it up. It says Clare in big blue letters. Not a boring blue either. A really pretty blue. Almost like a turquoise. Though I guess that's more of a green. I put the note back on the table and look at him. He looks so soft. I don't want to wake him but we have a lot to do today. I choose to let him sleep for a little while longer before I absolutely have to wake him up.