Cute Moments~ Layla Faouley

~ Whenever you do your little happy dance after doing something you set out to do like finish your papers or when you get a recipe correct , Layla stands there with a smile on her face and her phone out recording you.

~When you waddle to your shared bed where she's already waiting for you when you're tired and she smiles as you flop down beside her burying your face on your pillow , She giggled rubbing your back and kissing your cheek softly.

~ Layla has an adorable little habit where she pouts unintentionally when she's concentrating and you find it absolutely adorable. You sneak photos of her on your phone until she ends up chasing you around the apartment begging for them to be deleted.

~ She sometimes finds you asleep on the couch wrapped up in a blanket with the TV left on as background noise and smiles softly. Layla closes the door behind her and walks over kissing your forehead gently before shaking you awake. You smile and hug her to you not letting her go which ended up with both of you sleeping on the couch.

~ When you try reading hieroglyphics and you struggle so she decides for you both to sit for a couple hours while she teaches you what each one means. You listen and watch her every move as you wanted to bond over something else.

~ When you fall sick , she goes into nurse mode. She gets you hot water bottles , Tylenol or any painkiller you have , Makes your favourite soup and let's you watch your favourite movies because she can never say no to you .

~ Layla loves to talk about her childhood with her dad before he died so you snuggle up to her in bed whilst she explains all of her favourite moments with him and how exciting her childhood was. You love getting to know more and more about her every day.