Cute Moments~ Marc Spector

~ Marc came home from finishing a mission and walked to the bedroom but stops when he sees you cuddled up asleep in his hoodie. He smiles softly before changing his clothes and getting into bed with you where he lifts you slightly and lays you on him. "I'm home baby~" he would say kissing the top of your head softly.

~ You're significantly shorter than he is , You would be reaching up for your favourite cup for coffee and be on your tiptoes still not reaching it. Marc would see this and chuckle softly to himself before grabbing hand cup for you. "My little princess aren't you?" He said giving you the cup.

~Marc has fallen ill and he couldn't get out of bed which means you had to take care of him. You would bring him his favourite hot drink , watch his favourite movie. He'd whine and make grabby hands when you tried to leave. "Nooo! Cuddle me" Marc begged , You caved and got back into bed with him as he made himself comfy on your chest sighing happily.

~ You'd make the cutest pouting face he has ever seen when you were annoyed by something. Marc would laugh and hug you from behind trying to cheer you up. "Has anyone ever told you that you make the cutest little face when you're mad?"

~You love his hugs. When you throw yourself into his arms after a long day , it makes his heart burst with admiration and he hugs you back tightly resting his cheek on your head. "It's okay baby , I've got you , you're safe now." If anything happened to you? He'd kill them without hesitation.

~You and Marc had an argument about him constantly coming home with bruises and cuts and how much it made you worry. Marc slammed his hands down on the counter and looked at you. "You wanna know why I won't let you help?! I don't want these pieces of shit even looking at you. You're the last fucking thing that I love, and I'd rather come back covered in cuts and gashes if it meant you were safe!"

~  When he kisses you , it's one of the best feelings ever. The way he cups your face as if you're the most delicate thing in the world , The way he holds you in his arms so tightly but comfortable, you never want to stop and he doesn't either.