They Hold Your Baby For The First Time~

(I was thinking of adding Jake full time in the book... lemme know if I should and please comment any ideas for imagines or preferences below!)

Marc : You had given birth to baby Sage over an hour ago and you were waiting for them to bring her back from the tests. "How are you feeling?" Marc asked , "Sore but good" you said giggling softly , He smiled and leaned down pecking your lips softly before a knock on the door was heard. "Special delivery~" your nurse said wheeling Sage into the room. Marc's smile instantly brightened and he stood up straight. You also sat up and watched Sage wiggle around slightly trying to get comfortable. "Who wants to hold baba first?" The nurse asked , Marc looked at you and you nodded at him. "M-me" Marc said nervously holding his arms out. The nurse picked up Sage up carefully and placed her in his arms. Marc instantly cradled her head and refused to look away from her. Sage cooed softly opening her eyes and Marc teared up at the sight. "Oh she's perfect.." he whispered kissing her forehead softly.

Steven : Steven was sat in the chair beside your bed as you fed Zach since he was letting out little cries. You were cradling Zach when Steven began talking. "He's actually here... we made him, we actually made this beautiful little boy." He whispered stroking Zach's hair with his fingers. You giggled quietly and buried Zach gently before looking at Steven. "Your turn to hold him~" you sing softly. Steven smiled and you placed Zach in his arms as Steven laid back on the chair. You still couldn't believe you and Steven were now parents. Yes you've been together a while but being parents never really crossed your mind. "I'm your daddy, yes I am~" Steven said holding Zach's tiny hand in his large one. You quickly snuck a picture of the two of them and smiled laying on your side enjoying these moments with your baby and your husband.

Layla : You were taking a nap after giving birth to baby Abdullah Faouly. Layla smiled as they brought Abdullah back to you as he was a little small for him being a newborn baby and they wanted to make sure he was healthy. The nurse smiled at Layla and checked you over before leaving you three in peace and closed the door behind her. Layla got up and walked to the little crib that he was in and smiled stroking his hair. "Hi Abdullah~" She coos softly , Abdullah wriggled a little bit before opening his eyes and looking at his mama. Layla picked him up slowly and carefully and cradled him to her chest. "I'm your mama , well one of them anyway" she says to him giggling softly afterward. Layla sat down beside your bed and hummed the tune of a lullaby her father used to sing to her and Abdullah slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep in her arms. His little chubby cheeks puffing out made her heart swell with love.