Steven Grant.

Summary : You've had a tough day at work and come home to Steven. He takes care of you the whole night.
Warning : A whole lot of fluff 🥰.

You sighed grabbing your bag after clocking out at the museum and running out of the door before Donna can stop you. You paid for your ticket home and grabbed your phone from your bag texting Steven.

You : I'm on my way home now , I could sleep for days... I can't stand her...

Husband🥰: Okay Love , I'll run you a bath so it's ready for when you get here and then you can tell me all about it

You : How the hell am I so lucky to have a partner like you Stevie... I love you so much.

Husband🥰 : I could ask you the same thing , I love you so much more.

You smiled putting your phone back in your bag as you leaned against the bus window until it was your stop to get off. Once it had reached your stop , You got up from your seat and walked off the bus grabbing your key out of your bag and unlocking the door. You walked in and closed the door behind you heading to the elevator to yours and Stevens flat that you shared together. You unlocked the door and instantly sighed in relief of being home even Steven popped out from around the corner and smiled softly. "There she is" he said walking towards you , You smiled and threw your bag on the bed and hugged him tightly once he was close enough. Steven returned the hug instantly picking you up slightly and smiled once more. "Your bath is ready love. It's not too hot so it should be fine" he said stroking your hair. You nodded softly and he picked you up completely heading to the bathroom. Your face was buried in his neck and you breathed in the smell of his aftershave that he knew you loved. Steven places you down carefully and smiled softly. "My poor baby looks so tired" he whispered helping remove your clothes , You lowered yourself into the bath and closed your eyes instantly as the warm water surrounded your body and soothes the aching muscles.

"I'll leave you to it okay?" Steven asked going to leave but you grabbed his hand making him stop. "Stay with me" you said , He nodded softly and sat beside the bathtub still holding your hand whilst you began to explain what happened at work. Steven listened intensely and massaging your hand every now and again. He hated seeing you like this, frustrated or upset. You were his baby , his everything. He helped you wash your hair and smiled when you leaned into his touch whilst closing your eyes. "I'm gonna get you some clean clothes okay? I'll be in bed when you're finished in here." He said pecking your lips softly and grabbed you a pair of shorts and one of his hoodies leaving you to get dressed.

You waddled in once you had gotten dressed and Steven looked over and smiled putting his book down. "You look so cute... come here darling" He said holding his arms open. You waddled over to him and he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you in the bed settling you on top of him slightly as he rubbed your back. " I love you" You said slowly falling asleep, Steven smiled and kissed the top of your head softly before covering you both with the blanket and relaxing himself.

"I love you too... more than anything." Steven whispered falling asleep himself.