When They Told You They Love You/You Tell Them

Marc : You were on the couch in one of Marc's hoodies reading one of your favourite books when Marc came strolling through the door looking tired. You looked up and smiled softly as he walked towards you. "Hey baby" Marc muttered resting himself on top of you carefully, You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and started playing with his curls and smiled. "Tough day?" You asked quietly , you felt him nod as he snuggled against you more. You smiled even more and rubbed his back softly , Marc let out a sigh of relief and smiled looking at you. "I love you so much , you know that right" he said softly, You blushed and pecked his lips gently. "I love you too".

Steven : You were sound asleep when Steven came home. Well Marc since Khonshu had a last minute task for him and sighed softly closing the door behind him. "Give me the body Marc... I wanna be with her" Steven said softly , Marc nodded and let Steven take control of the body. Steven smiled softly seeing you all cuddled up in bed and quickly changed his clothes before climbing into bed beside you. You woke up slightly and noticed Steven lying beside you watching you. "Hey sweetheart~" Steven whispers bringing you to his body. You rested your head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. "Did you miss me?" You heard him ask , you nodded and closed your again. "I missed you too... god I love you so much" Steven said stroking your hair not realising you had fallen asleep.

Layla : You both were in the middle of a fight in Cairo. You swung your leg out and kicked one of your attackers knocking them to the floor before grabbing your gun from your belt and shooting another two. You noticed Layla get knocked down and grew more irritated and angry as you marched towards the people that caused it before throwing your gun down and beginning to fight them. You grabbed one of their wrists twisting it behind their back and shoving them down and grabbed a jousting stick and knocking the other one out. Layla smiled in admiration before getting up and tackling you in a tight hug. "I love you so fucking much YN." You heard her say, You smiled nuzzling her a little and say. "No one hurts my wife."