Layla Faouly.

(Warning : Smut!!!! Minors DNI!!)
Summary : You and Layla had been invited out to a party/premiere of a new movie and she decided to make the evening a little more fun...

Layla was having a good time watching you struggle. Thighs pressed together instinctively, breath hitching every time you met her gaze - or rather tried to hold it before descending to her collarbone and the opening of her suit. You were behaving yourself though. Polite smiles, decent answers, and well-mannered hands throughout the event. Even hours ago, during the preparation where you nearly melted to the floor when you saw her in her event attire, something like a whimper escaping your lips accompanied by a 'holy fuck' that made her stomach fill with butterflies and a shy smile form in her lips, even there, you did nothing more than kiss her cheek. A hand gave a gentle squeeze behind her back, whispering in her ear that she looked stunning before you turned away to get ready as well. At the premiere, you acted as if everything was under control, and you weren't about to combust - Layla  could feel how warm your skin was when you entwined your hands to hers, or buried your face in her neck between one break and the next - and stayed by her side the entire time. Even while the movie was on, and just for a little torment she put her hand on your thigh, you did nothing more than interlock your fingers and offer her a small smile. But that was hours ago. Layla was watching you out of the corner of her eye - a warm feeling in her chest - as you cheerfully told her, or rather complimented her even though you were also in the movie, all the way to her house.

The beautiful wife of yours was almost beginning to believe that your comment that you couldn't wait to rip that suit off her had been forgotten when just after she opened the door, your hands closed around her waist. Layla heard the door slam at the same second that she was pressed against the wood - a surprised gasp dying on her lips as your mouth met hers in a hungry kiss. She grunted in satisfaction, your hands rushing and not at all gentle, groping their way inside her suit as your tongue devoured her, sliding in and making her moan. The brunette overpowered the kiss as she tangled your hair between her fingers, but gasped as she felt your palms close on her breasts. "This suit is sinful." You almost complained or complimented she couldn't tell, not when your lips were making their way down her jaw and neck, marking the skin not so slightly, your fingers stimulating her nipples until they hardened enough and she shuddered, something between a moan and a whimper escaping her lips. "Take it off, Layla." You demanded, but you didn't wait, your hands forcing the jacket open. She heard the ripping - expensive clothes ruined - but she didn't have time to complain, your hands worked their way down the front of her pants, and faster than she could keep up, your fingers sank into her pussy.

"Fuck baby!" she moaned loudly as she closed her eyes tightly, feeling your fingers find a rhythm along her folds. Thumb pressing against her clit as your mouth returned to hers. She couldn't keep the kiss when your free hand found the back of her thigh and pulled up, Layla taking her cue to entwine against your waist, feeling you press your body against hers, and the newly added depth the position allowed made her whimper. "So wet." You grunted in satisfaction as you thrust your fingers inside her hard, so deep that each time you slid in, Layla choked on her own breath, the walls clenching your fingerprints. "Gonna cum for me, pretty girl?" You asked. She could only moan in response, her hands found a position on your lower back, and her nails dig into your flesh as you thrust inside her. At that pace and intensity, Layla didn't even try to hold back, she knew she couldn't, after all those tense hours between the two of you, she was craving some relief. And her orgasm came hard, intense, and high-pitched, overwhelming her mind with suffocating arousal. You muffled her loud moan with your own mouth, stroking her thigh with your thumb while your fingers moved more gently as she dripped in your hand.

"So eager." She mocked breathlessly, feeling you chuckle softly against her lips. "You have no idea." You retorted before removing your fingers, missing the soft sigh she let out because you were lowering your body. Her thigh, previously against your waist, was placed on your shoulder. Layla  barely had time to realize what you were doing before she threw her head back, a deep moan escaping as she felt your mouth met her pussy.  "Y/N, fuck! Can't I even catch a break?" She tried affectedly, but one of her hands steadied itself in your hair, making sure you weren't going anywhere. You, on the other hand, offered her nothing more than a grunt, the vibration making her shudder, being still sensitive from the last orgasm. Your tongue moved leisurely at first - giving her the damn break she wanted - while teasing her clit with a little pressure before moving down to her folds, tasting her, and spreading her cum all over. But suddenly you hummed - ever so impatiently - and sank in, devouring her with delight, and Layla whimpered, the pressure in her lower abdomen ready to explode again.

She instinctively met the rhythm of your tongue with her hips, and this seemed to encourage you to go faster and deeper. Layla  almost screamed, her body betraying her as her next orgasm approached, but you steadied your hands behind her thighs, head buried between her legs. You moaned too as she came into your mouth, licking her clean and humming in pure blast at her taste - a warm wave of arousal in the pit of your belly while you did it - until the stimulation was too much and Layla gave you a gentle tug on the hair on the back of your neck, whimpering softy. You chuckled satisfied as you pulled away, and the woman felt a new sharp wave of arousal as she saw you on your knees, face resting on her thigh as one hand caressed her skin, the evidence of her climax dripping down your chin. "You look so fucking gorgeous like this." She commented with her breathing out of rhythm, her legs still tingling. She let one of her hands linger on your face, caressing your cheek. You offered her a mischievous chuckle.

"On my knees for you?" you retorted good-naturedly, making her smile too as she nodded. "Best place to be if you want my opinion." You said. "I quite agree." She retorted in the same tone, fingers moving to collect the rest of her evidence. They returned to your mouth, and her breath hitched as you suck in without hesitation, dark eyes staring back at her. "Fuck me." "Can we continue this in our bedroom, Miss Faouly?" You asked somewhat breathlessly and impatiently, your free hand giving her thigh a gentle squeeze. Layla  nodded almost immediately, and you tried to stand up properly, arms closing around her waist to carry her.

But the way you kissed her next, Layla got the impression that you two wouldn't make it past the hallway.