They Propose.

Marc : He had been fretting about the house for the entire day. Marc had the idea to propose for awhile now and has only decided to act upon it now after a scary experience where he almost lost you. Marc scattered the petals all around the house leading them to the living room where he had created a circle to where he would stand in the middle. He smiled hurrying upstairs to the bedroom to change into some more suitable clothes and held the ring in his pocket. Marc headed back downstairs and into the living room as the front door opened. You kicked off your heels and sighed before looking down and noticing the rose petals. You got confused and followed the petals to the living room where you seen Marc stood there with the softest smile you've ever seen and held his hand out. "Come here" He said softly , You took his hand and he pulled you to him wrapping his arms around your waist holding you to him. "What's all this?" You asked him as he started swaying you both to the jazz that was playing in the background. "I wanted to ask you something... something that I've been wanting to ask for awhile" Marc said letting go of you and kneeling on one knee. Your eyes clouded with tears as he pulled out the black velvet box containing one of the most beautiful rings you had ever seen. "YN YLN. Since the night we met , you've changed my life. You take care of me , you love me , Well us for who we are. Even in my darkest days you stayed with me by my side despite what everyone else was saying." Marc said with his voice cracking. You wiped one of your tears away and giggled softly. "What I'm trying to say , Will you marry me baby? Be mine forever?" Marc asked. "Yes!" You said happily and Marc slid the ring onto your finger and stood up swinging you around cheering.

Steven : He had insisted on a night in. Your favourite movie , your favourite wine. He was spoiling you tonight and you loved it. Steven was cooking dinner for crying out loud when he normally left the cooking to you because he preferred yours. Once you had ate dinner together, he lead you over to the couch and pressed play on your favourite movie and wrapped his arms around your shoulders laying you on his chest. Steven stroked your hair and kissed the top of your forehead squeezing you slightly. "I love you , you know that don't you darling?" Steven asked you , "Of course I do" you said giggling slightly. Steven took a deep breath and slowly moved you away from him so he could kneel down on the floor in front of you. "Forgive me if I stutter during this, I've never really asked anyone this before" Steven said pulling out a small box. You gasped softly and covered your mouth. "Sweetheart. You've changed who I am as a person. You help me sleep safe at night surrounded by your love and your warmth." He said stroking your hand. "I love you so much and I can't ever imagine my life without you now so I wanted to ask you if you'll marry me. Be Mrs Grant so you'll always be mine." Steven finished. You smiled and nodded your head. "Yes?" He asked , "Of course I'll be your wife!" You giggled laughing , Steven slid the ring on your finger and kissed you softly. "I can't wait to marry you" Steven mumbled.

Layla : You giggles reading one of the many , many notes Layla had told you she left around the house. Each one becoming more cheesy and romantic than the last , some of them sexual of course but still romantic. The little notes had lead into the kitchen where a plate of yours and hers favourite marshmallow treat laid out and of course there was a note starched to the plate. "Nothing tastes as sweet as your kisses." You read out loud, you blushed and picked up a marshmallow eating it before feeling someone tap your shoulder. You turn around and see Layla there smiling softly with her curls all fluffed out. "Hi bubs~" She said innocently, You smiled and pecked her lips softly before she giggled. "What's with all the notes then?" You asked her. Layla smiled even more and slowly knelt down in front of you. "What are you doing?" You asked. "Shush and let me talk. I love you so much YN. You've given me a proper home , a beautiful son, a family , everything I've always dreamed of having. I know my father would approve of you straight away if he took one look at your beautiful little face. You've given me hope in this miserable life and I can never thank you enough. So what I'm trying to say is , Will you become my wife?" She asked holding out the ring. You giggled and knelt down kissing her passionately placing your hands on her cheeks, Layla kisses back straight away and slid the ring onto your finger hugging you to her.

Jake : Marriage is something he hadn't thought of before. He thought he was undeserving of love and happiness purely because he thought he was too dangerous. Until he met you. You were laying on top of Jake on the couch as you both cuddled and watched a movie wrapped underneath the blanket. Jake's hands were moving up and down your back slowly and softly making you smile. "I'm gonna fall asleep if you keep doing that." You said quietly looking at him. Jake looked down at you and stroked your hair away from your face. "I like it when you fall asleep on me stupid head" Jake said softly. You playfully smacked his arm and laughed . "Marry me YN." Jake found himself blurting out. You froze slightly and looked at him and he smiled. "W-What?" You asked. "Marry me baby... I want you to be mine forever" He whispered. You blushed and leant up kissing him softly before mumbling your answer. "Yes I'll marry you." Jake hugged you to him tighter and smiled more before sighing. He had finally gotten what he wanted. And that was you.